Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IOS iPAD, what happened to the VIEW ads 4 gems? It vanished 8-2016 & never returned

Grand Emperor
    Thank you very much for the very helpful info, nukesters2. Please include the pic in your email to Support as well. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thank you very much for the very helpful info, nukesters2. Please include the pic in your email to Support as well. Thanks.
    Hi there, I did include the picture, but have not heard anything back yet. Do you know how long it usually takes to get a reply from them?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Hi there, I did include the picture, but have not heard anything back yet. Do you know how long it usually takes to get a reply from them?
    Sorry I am not sure. It usually takes several business days but it depends on the ticket volume.

I just sent one in. I thought it was just me

Nightclub Owner
    Same thing is happening to me. I sent an email to support before finding this thread. I can also see the icon in the top right corner when my news screen is on but as soon as I exit, it disappears
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Yea the ads stopped about a week ago for me. I was wondering the same thing!

New Resident

Angry Bug/gems gone

For the past two weeks I haven't received any of my daily videos to collect any gems I've restarted the game several times! What do I do?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by vmuniz25 View Post
    For the past two weeks I haven't received any of my daily videos to collect any gems I've restarted the game several times! What do I do?
    My IOS is 9.3.1 on an iPhone
    Restaurant story version 1.7.9

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast