I'm not quite sure why you reply, yet close the thread without letting us respond back. Keeping a thread open to discussion would not hurt anything and is the purpose of this section...to have a discussion. Again, I asked to please explain the issue of not ever being able to access items and to not say we just can't. You referred me to a post about fairness and that's the only reason? I have posted this before and in the suggestion thread, yet no one from the company responded to that post in the suggestion thread. If you are referring to fairness, which I had posted in the suggestion thread and I entirely agreed on, I had mentioned that fairness is there if you require those who did not complete or begin a goal to have to PAY, where the other players who did complete it didn't have to pay, so in the end, that is fairness. So many players are WILLING TO PAY your company for these items/recipes. So please, explain why we cannot access old items when there is fairness as to what I had mentioned and your company will PROFIT if you let us access these old items because we will have to pay for them. And please, leave this thread open to discussion; please do not close it and we cannot respond.