Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, CS 4th ANNIVERSARY?!?

Rhino Keeper
    I have a new building in the expansion area, lower center of the game board. Faerie dust sparkling it like the other items in the expansion area. Couldn't upload an image . I bet this is something NEW!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jo_fitz View Post
    Has it been 4 years?! Wow I've been playing since day one!
    How do we find out when we started playing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Am I the only one who has noticed that there was no CS Anniversary event or even an acknowledgment this year?

It's now the end of September, so hmphf, I guess it's actually passed now . . .

S8?! Do we not celebrate anniversaries anymore???
    I've been thinking the same!

Somebody has dropped the ball there haha
    Although with all the new Elven stuff and the intensive non-stop events (with beautiful animation) I can see why they forgot their own anniversary.
    Things also probably got forgotten in the TeamLava-Storm8 switch.

Let's just hope the 5th Anniversary brings a massive jousting tournament like our kingdoms have never seen before!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    have we been playing that long?!
    No kidding! Gulp, sigh, sheesh

Ho'omaika'i Hau'oli la ho'omana'o CONGRATULATIONS HAPPY ANNIVERSARY S8, Castlestory and TL!
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 10-19-16 at 10:04 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Am I the only one who has noticed that there was no CS Anniversary event or even an acknowledgment this year?

To recap what we saw in the past:

First Anniversary 9/12/13 ~ Release of the Jousting Arena

Second Anniversary 8/28/14 & 9/4/14 ~ A 2-week Tournament in the Jousting Arena, battling different colored beasts

Third Anniversary 8/6/15 ~ Jousting Arena Renovations (with new levels 4 & 5 upgrades. Level 5 Jousting Arena spawning beasts during Monster Seasons.)

Fourth Anniversary ~ Nada, no fanfare, nothing released related to the Jousting Arena....and not even a mention of it on the forum or in the game, not even a "Hey it's our 4th Anniversary! Buy this Limited Time Special Edition Ultra-Rare Unique Anniversary Bundle!"

It's now the end of September, so hmphf, I guess it's actually passed now . . .

What gives, S8????! Do we not celebrate anniversaries anymore???
    We just got an extra barrack/castle and stable best prizes in years so finding it hard to complain

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgal View Post
    We just got an extra barrack/castle and stable best prizes in years so finding it hard to complain
    True and I wasn't complaining so much as noting the absence of an anniversary celebration this year. Besides, we are all entitled to our opinions...and I made this observation & started this thread long before the Halloween community event that gave those awesome prizes you're talking about (& after waiting all of Aug & most of Sept, looking for *any* sort of anniversary acknowledgement).

....And so, I *still* want a CS birthday party! Lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 10-21-16 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by prancinland View Post
    How do we find out when we started playing?
    I don't know unless you have an early post on your wall. But another good way to tell if you've been around a long time is the items. The Love Shack was from the very beginnging when it was the Valentines Day version
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12