Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Habitat for Sale: Fountain of Youth Sept 23, 2016

Nightclub Owner

New Habitat for Sale: Fountain of Youth Sept 23, 2016

Very confused because we already have a habitat named "Fountain of Youth" which is green/pink. This one is white/red and also holds 4 dragons. On sale for 250 gold.

This is the new one:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fountain_of_Youth_2.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	33636

Here are all three habitats that are on sale:

Attachment 36482
    Type: Habitat
    Level: 20
    Dragon Capacity: 4
    Coin Capacity: 10,000 Coin
    Cost: 500 Gold {on sale for 250}
    Sells for: 7,800 Coin
    Build Time : None
    Exp Gained: 2,000 Exp

Attachment 36483
    Level: 17
    Cost: 500 Gold {on sale for 250}

Attachment 36484
    Level: 23
    Cost: 500 Gold
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-13-17 at 12:28 PM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I've wanted a habitat like this for years- but the design of the habitat itself is appalling. Really hope they release more with the same ability only in nicer colours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    I've wanted a habitat like this for years- but the design of the habitat itself is appalling. Really hope they release more with the same ability only in nicer colours.
    There was already another Fountain of Youth released that is Pink / Green type.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fountain of Youth.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	33638

Fashion Designer
    Wow I REALLY hate this habitat. Lol

Executive Chef
    Yeah I'm not a fan, plus red and white? It could have been a more unique combination to put together. I appreciate the effort put into this though and hoping for appealing designs and combos in the future (like rainbow, black)

Executive Chef
    I thought it was really ugly at first, but I bought gold to buy the on-sale habitats, so why not. I'm pleasantly surprised that it doesn't look too bad when placed - I'll design around it. Allowed me to get rid of my regular Red habitats by moving dragons around. Now I can decorate a little bit.

My dragons cannot grow up on this habitat! Why would they make a habitat like this so your dragons cannot be displayed in their full glory? Is there something wrong with my habitat or is this the way it's supposed to be? If so that is really awful. Can a moderator please assist because I posed the question to S8 with no reply. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caramellenina View Post
    My dragons cannot grow up on this habitat! Why would they make a habitat like this so your dragons cannot be displayed in their full glory? Is there something wrong with my habitat or is this the way it's supposed to be? If so that is really awful. Can a moderator please assist because I posed the question to S8 with no reply. Thanks.
    I'm not a moderator, but yes, your habitat is functioning as designed. Any dragon you place in here will retain their "real" level but display as a baby. I use this habitat for red/yellow dragons that I think look ugly as epic but cute as babies.

Thank you so much for clarifying. Now I'm sorry I purchased it. Although there are dragons that I don't favor my thoughts when I purchased the habitat were not that I could not grow my dragons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caramellenina View Post
    I'm with you on this one. I want to see my dragons epic not baby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast