Thread: A bit annoyed

Fashion Designer

A bit annoyed

If something drove me off this game it would most likely be un nice Players. Today I got a very deletable wall message that my dragons are beautiful but my Island was boring and lacks creativity.

OK so my priorities are different. I organize my type and keep it tidy but my goal is to keep expanding to the end and then plan what I will do to decorate creatively. Until then my goals are breeding the dragons I want which probably means most but not all. Really there's a couple I delete as soon as its hatched.

Thing is this game is usually reply friendly, supportive and helpful. Something like that can make you feel hurt. I just hope stuff like that doesn't get said to someone who is young or unstable.

I think every island I've visited is beautiful decorated or not. Each island represents work and collecting and time. I hope fun too.

End of annoyed post.

The Honorable Panda
    I am so sorry that you have had this experience! I also have had some messages like this posted on my walls.
    When you play social games like this you may sometimes run across players that do post rude messages. I have learned to just delete the message and ignore them.

If you do every get messages that are inappropriate (language , threats, etc) please report these players by sending an email to support@storm8.com.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request