Page 89 of 110 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I do agree with this suggestion.. not all the time the 'sending requests and receiving answers' runs smoothly. It's understandable that the S8 server goes in tilt and not all players get their replies, even though sending out requests to active present players.
    I have to agree with you both. Just now received a request sent 16 hours ago...........

Executive Chef
    Can more than one ParrotFeeder by placed???

edit: the answer is NO.. selection disappears when first one is placed.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-01-16 at 10:17 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I am still getting requests for deckhands regularly, which I'm pretty sure is too late for the people who sent them. S8 really need to stop putting neighbour request goals into the timed quests. The infrastructure isn't up to it, and the restrictions make things impossible. By all means have these in the story goals - they slow people down and make the story last longer. But not in timed things, please.
    yeah, the whole ask neighbors thing is confusing to me. Just now, I answered three requests that said they were from like twelve hours ago and yet prior to that I had sent half a dozen that had been two hours or less. I don't get how they get processed or something.

In the meantime, I have seven thousand new neighbors who might not even be getting messages through to me.

On the positive side, at level 39 I keep getting pleasantly surprised with the tasks...Level 3 tavern instead of five. (Even though I have a level five...same with the jeweler.) Three trolls each time instead of five and now just ten deckhands. As long as I get my responses, I should be good to go for the rest of this quest. First one I have been able to complete in awhile.

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 10 just unlocked. There are 23 hours, 30 minutes left on the timer. I am on Goal 3: feed the parrot 25 times. The feeder only drops food every 2 hours. How is this Goal possible to complete without using a bunch of gems?

(I know I'm supposed to be ignoring events, but this one actually looked doable...and up until now, it was)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Chapter 10 just unlocked. There are 23 hours, 30 minutes left on the timer. I am on Goal 3: feed the parrot 25 times. The feeder only drops food every 2 hours. How is this Goal possible to complete without using a bunch of gems?

(I know I'm supposed to be ignoring events, but this one actually looked doable...and up until now, it was)
    S8 says we get at least 3 every time and we got 1 already. So we need max 8x2h to complete...
    Lower levels also need 25.

I am getting requests from two days ago.... thought this one was doable, but still need 5 deckhands. I am way behind........

Rhino Keeper
    I m on goal 9
    Crafting sword to go on adventure
    Do I hv enough time to finish n get the prize? With 1 day to go..
    Thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    S8 says we get at least 3 every time and we got 1 already. So we need max 8x2h to complete...
    Lower levels also need 25.
    Oh, thank you, Jackie! I was about to start chucking stuff at the wall!
    The 1 food confused me, I thought that was first drop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Oh, thank you, Jackie! I was about to start chucking stuff at the wall!
    The 1 food confused me, I thought that was first drop.
    Don't forget to push the feed button! 😉

Rhino Keeper
    Moon. Your words of encouragement were very much appreciated. The searching event I am doing is in a parallel universe, as in a different game, written by the competition. I have been playing it since 2013 but these sort of things only come round ever so often. Bad timing on my part to try and do both together but I have always been stupid.

Yummy. What time does your clock say? Not the front one but the one inside where the actual goal is written down.