Page 49 of 110 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    Hello,

I've been hitting the ponds and only getting dire boars. Usually S8 turns off the effects of the dire boar infestation when other monsters need to be triggered but that doesn't appear to have happened. I'm wasting a lot of energy on ponds and dire boars. Any thoughts?

Laurie
    Are you checking the regular blue ponds? I did get direboars from the rustic well, but the ponds spawned shipwreck trolls. The mermaid pond will also spawn shipwreck trolls. If you are at this point in the story, you shouldn't be getting boars from ponds.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    I've done 8 adventures so far and no Pirate Kitty for me neither and i checked my inventory. He looks so cute as well.
    I've done more than 10 to no avail. The cat must be super rare. I'll keep trying though, the adventure isn't too costly.

Executive Chef
    Could any mod contact s8 about the 40 requests, please? We can not finish it within one day then what's the point of one chapter each day?
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Farm Supplier
    I am worried...on the board it says I have 8 days, but when I open the goals, it says 7 days remaining...I am only on chapter 3. How will I finish in time??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3182.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	469.8 KB 
ID:	33652

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3183.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	277.7 KB 
ID:	33653

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Chapter 8:
    Goal 1 Visit community kingdoms 0/20
    Goal 2 Ask neighbors for deckhands 0/40 | Goal prize - ship plans
    Goal 3 Build Pirate Ship | Requires 1 ship plan, 1 super glue, 50 wood. Takes 8 hrs. Footprint is 2x3.

Chapter 9:
    Goal 1 Follow the Treasure Map 0/1 | Go on the adventure again. Drops 1 crumb
    Goal 2 Inspect the crumbs 0/5 | Adventure to find crumbs. Will require 4 more adventures as each dropped only 1 crumb. Goal prize - a Cracker.
    Goal 3 Combine the clues 0/1 | Swabbie's Workbench, 10 hours - 1 piracy guide, 1 treasure map, 1 cracker. Goal prize - The Spot

POSSIBLE OR IMPOSSIBLE?
    Was just checking what's needed for tomorrow's chapter8.. I'm not freaking out yet, but see it's an impossible task:

We all know that asking 40 neighbors of Day8 will overflow into Day9 as S8 only deliveres 20 (plus 1) requests per day.
    During the over-flow time into Day9, Chapter 9, we'll have to:
    .. send off the other 20 requests (chapter 8)
    .. wait till all answers are received
    .. to receive ship plans
    .. to then build the pirate ship.. which takes 8hrs

we're still into Day9 and now have to continue the Chapter9
    .. do an Adventure, 3hrs (this we could prepare beforehand to collect)
    .. do others if necessary could be 4 till all seeds found, each of 3hrs x? (these we can't prepare)
    .. then to Swabbie's Workbench to combine the clues, 10hrs

Well... not even if we put the timer and set continuous alarms during the night does our day have so many hours.
    Day8/Chapter8 we know will overflow into Day9/Chapter9 and Day9 is already extremely overflowed having to do multiple Adventures and a 10hr Combine the Clues.

Any suggestions on how to organize and squeeze into 48hrs this UNDOABLE request? I'm not stressing.. I'm relaxed and just wondering... if these events are purposely planned this way???
    Hi Moon! I think chapter 9 will be less stressful than it first appeared. Stymie52 received 3 crumbs from 1 adventure. So you may only need to do 2 adventures to get the required crumbs. I did 4 adventures in 15 seconds and only got 1 crumb per adventure but that was just incredibly bad luck on my part. Hopefully, multiple crumbs will drop for you too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I've done more than 10 to no avail. The cat must be super rare. I'll keep trying though, the adventure isn't too costly.
    I also have done at least 10 adventures and have only received the gold path and jewels! I just am wondering what the percentage of people have gotten the cat?

Rhino Keeper
    I got the cat on my 4th or 5th adventure. I already had it from the Barons tent last year so I wasn't particularly looking for it but it was a nice bonus nontheless.

Add me to the list of people less than keen on 40 neighbor requests so late into the event ��. Feels like a not-so-thinley veiled gemgrab.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I also have done at least 10 adventures and have only received the gold path and jewels! I just am wondering what the percentage of people have gotten the cat?
    I think it's probably gold nugget from the Desert Palace rare, versus Burning Ember from the Desert Adventure Rare from what I'm seeing... If you have a ton of swords(since it only needs 1 and can keep up with the grits) just keep at it every 2.5 hours and the odds are you'll get it before the end of the Event. I wasn't really looking for it(hoping for Gold Nuggets to drop) and have gotten 3 of them from sending out constant adventures from the very start of the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    I think it's probably gold nugget from the Desert Palace rare, versus Burning Ember from the Desert Adventure Rare from what I'm seeing... If you have a ton of swords(since it only needs 1 and can keep up with the grits) just keep at it every 2.5 hours and the odds are you'll get it before the end of the Event. I wasn't really looking for it(hoping for Gold Nuggets to drop) and have gotten 3 of them from sending out constant adventures from the very start of the event.
    I lied... I don't have 3 of them... The 4th just dropped for me... I'd be willing to trade someone a Treasure Cat for a Gold Nugget.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    I lied... I don't have 3 of them... The 4th just dropped for me... I'd be willing to trade someone a Treasure Cat for a Gold Nugget.
    Ahhhhh, wouldn't it be nice if those types of trades were possible????