Page 40 of 110 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Rhino Keeper
    It's possible to get 40 requests in 12 hours if timed right, you have 40 active neighbors that are up in different time zones. You get 20 back before the day resets for me it's 3 am eastern. Then you get 20 between 3am and whenever you get up. If you don't have 40 active neighbors it won't work. You can only send one request to one neighbor per day I have neighbors with this issue. Then the crafting on top of it, if you can't babysit your device it's impossible.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The shipwrecked trolls in chapter 5 are cuter than cute! Wish we could keep one in our kingdoms.
    I was thinking that too and hoping S8 would have one available to us, maybe from Baron's Tent or given free hahahaaa
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-25-16 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Removed off topic comment

Executive Chef
    The way I keep seeing it is that chapter 9 will be the real kicker, especially if one cannot collect every 2.5 to 3 hrs. I guess I'll see when I get there. I do have 64 gems that I could use at some point. Then again the requirements could be changed. I do want my Polly. I know-not very original......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The way I keep seeing it is that chapter 9 will be the real kicker, especially if one cannot collect every 2.5 to 3 hrs. I guess I'll see when I get there. I do have 64 gems that I could use at some point. Then again the requirements could be changed. I do want my Polly. I know-not very original......
    That's why I think the 40 neighbor request will hinder that also, even if 8 goes into 9 you'll be behind on collecting if you can't sit at your device. I'm not sure how they decide to make chapters more than one day and include the hardest stuff at the end. Then your up against time from the start of the ending chapters.

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    My game just now started automatically.

I was hoping it would wait til tomorrow!

Executive Chef
    Thank you everyone who helped provide all the needed information on the first page. So very helpful!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    That's why I think the 40 neighbor request will hinder that also, even if 8 goes into 9 you'll be behind on collecting if you can't sit at your device. I'm not sure how they decide to make chapters more than one day and include the hardest stuff at the end. Then your up against time from the start of the ending chapters.
    yes exactly. That is why a request was put into S8 to double check this. I like a challenge, but this would be tough.

Can't buy pirate tavern

Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    Isnt it the level of the Pirates Tavern you need to increase????
    I can't purchase the pirate tavern. It says I need to sell. I sold about 10 town buildings and still can't buy. I'm level 50. Also, the beginning message says you need iOS 10, but my iPad hasn't been offering that upgrade yet. And, I've been playing up until the pirate tavern. I've also force closed several times with no luck.

Someone please advise!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Force close your game again, sometimes it can take a few. Did you sell a farmhouse or cottage? Just double checking you sold the right type.

Re iOS 10: no it doesn't... It has an X as I haven't had time to check the version numbers we are up to. If you can see the event you are ok no upgrade required. iOS updates are irrelevant to the games, they are about features on your device only.

Executive Chef
    I think the adventures drop more things too. I got a desk, an extra pirate flag. Not sure if they are from adventures but they were in my inventory .
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71