Page 39 of 110 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Host(ess)
    Maybe the goal was changed to 20 requests after all, otherwise it's just not possible.

I had the same problem. We are only allowed to have a certain amount of buildings. The tavern is a city building. What you have to do is sell a building and then you can buy the tavern. I sold a cottage and could then buy the Pirate's tavern. Good luck. Alice

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a Goal 4 for Chapter 5? It shows a spot for one on Page 1 but nothing is listed.

Fashion Designer
    Okay, I'm back in! 😊 Very happy the Jeweler only needs to be l3 for me at l32. I'll finish day 4 in a few hours, so still on time too...
    Only 1 worry from now on: Day 8, it can makes or brakes everything!
    Don't know how many I need on low level. I know from a earlier post, we can get 40 on 1 day (so more things then usually). I know I get my 20 things in a few hours after asking, but I don't know if I've 40 active neighbors, that will respond in 14 hours...
    If I can't start the 8h crafting before I go to bed I can't finish, because the 8h and 10h craftings will be during the day then and we need 4x2,5h adventures (1st of 5 will be ready) and 7?x2h for feeding on the last 2 days too.
    So hoping I don't have problems with 8.2. Everything else is under control!

Has anyone had a problem with buying and placing the pirate tavern in their game? I keep getting a message saying that I'm at my limit and I need to level up (which I can't, I'm at level 50). I tried putting some buildings into storage, but it hasn't helped. Ideas?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by centralgirl2010 View Post
    Has anyone had a problem with buying and placing the pirate tavern in their game? I keep getting a message saying that I'm at my limit and I need to level up (which I can't, I'm at level 50). I tried putting some buildings into storage, but it hasn't helped. Ideas?
    Same here. Hopefully someone will tell us how to help this.

Executive Chef
    Storing them will not work. You have to sell a town building. Most players sell a lowest level farm building.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rou111 View Post
    Maybe the goal was changed to 20 requests after all, otherwise it's just not possible.
    I don't know, but a little before I went to sleep last night, I did the requests. About one hour later, I already had 21 responses. When I woke up this morning, it was completed. I don't know how. It just was.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Storing them will not work. You have to sell a town building. Most players sell a lowest level farm building.
    Thanks! Did that with a level 1 building and it worked!

Rhino Keeper
    Little Aanpa looks kind of cute manning the swabbie workbench. He needed a day job. Lol.