Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expansions in Castle story

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar

Expansions in Castle story

What do you find is the fastest way to expand? Everyone has their own preference of how to get their trade tickets and I'm curious to know people's favourites.
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 08-31-16 at 06:05 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thanks for that. Was just curious about people's preferences of how to get tickets.

I am constantly doing the egg & dairy exchange. Once in awhile overnight I'll do the Trapper or Troll Hunter trade when all are at 99.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Milk and eggs all the way! Occasionally I'll do something else, but that's my regular trade. As to how to choose land, I like symmetry so I choose places to keep a rectangle intact as much as possible. I think I'll keep that last odd one square top screen till last! I've 2 more squares left I think....

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I am constantly doing the egg & dairy exchange. Once in awhile overnight I'll do the Trapper or Troll Hunter trade when all are at 99.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Milk and eggs all the way! Occasionally I'll do something else, but that's my regular trade. As to how to choose land, I like symmetry so I choose places to keep a rectangle intact as much as possible. I think I'll keep that last odd one square top screen till last! I've 2 more squares left I think....
    Yes I think eggs n milk trade are probably people's favourites. Now I have gold mines I've done a couple of the 10 hr gold trades (forgotten what they're called)overnight. I'm praying the drops don't change lol.
    I hope more expansions comming soon because I have one place left which I'm keeping closed so I don't lose the permit trade. Guess...hope the recent sale of tickets is a clue to more space coming and hope there is alot. I think quite a few people would spend real money on expansions,buying tickets so maybe S W you could suggest that to the powers that be lol. I can understand lower levels feeling squished and paying because they need the room, whereas high level experienced players know what they are doing and put things into storage but I'm sure some would like to spread out and display stored stuff. Maybe more land could be available to lvl 50 players. It didn't take me long to use the last lot of spaces lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Expansions are the main thing I dream and think about daily! I'm so ready to pull EVERYTHING out of inventory and display it. They should make expansions like Dragon Story. TIP: Don't forget rainbow pots sometimes drop trade tickets and even EXPANSION PERMITS!

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Expansions are the main thing I dream and think about daily! I'm so ready to pull EVERYTHING out of inventory and display it. They should make expansions like Dragon Story. TIP: Don't forget rainbow pots sometimes drop trade tickets and even EXPANSION PERMITS!
    Lol I know the feeling. So much in storage and when looking in there for something I come across something else and think mmm hav'nt seen that in a while,and I put it out. After keep doing this I look at my kingdom and realize it's jam packed so I put things away and love the spacey look to it...then comes an event ahhhh so out comes the needed buildings and it's just a mess again haha. In my main kingdom I only have 1 space left which I'm keeping open so I can still get permits. It's so hard not to use that space lol. Wish higher lvls had extra space available, after all we've paid our dues lol.
    Thanks for your tip on rainbow pots. I didn't realize they gave tickets and permits. Gona go have a look in my 2nd kingdom how many I have stashed away...in storage of course!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Lol I know the feeling. So much in storage and when looking in there for something I come across something else and think mmm hav'nt seen that in a while,and I put it out. After keep doing this I look at my kingdom and realize it's jam packed so I put things away and love the spacey look to it...then comes an event ahhhh so out comes the needed buildings and it's just a mess again haha. In my main kingdom I only have 1 space left which I'm keeping open so I can still get permits. It's so hard not to use that space lol. Wish higher lvls had extra space available, after all we've paid our dues lol.
    Thanks for your tip on rainbow pots. I didn't realize they gave tickets and permits. Gona go have a look in my 2nd kingdom how many I have stashed away...in storage of course!
    On the flip side. These expansions make it take forever to go visit neighbors because of the size required to load all the items they are displaying... I've had neighbors who were unable to visit because their device would often crash when making the rounds...

That's also one reason to pick low level community players when meeting the visit xx community kingdoms... Much faster.
    Last edited by netwiz3; 09-07-16 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    On the flip side. These expansions make it take forever to go visit neighbors because of the size required to load all the items they are displaying... I've had neighbors who were unable to visit because their device would often crash when making the rounds...

That's also one reason to pick low level community players when meeting the visit xx community kingdoms... Much faster.
    Oh really, I hav'nt come across that yet. Thought that only happened in dragon story,well and finding in ffs now too. Not a computer expert but wonder if it's all to do with coding 'stuff'. Does anyone actually know for sure what causes these problems and can it be fixed once and for all??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast