Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2016-Sep-21 Turnip the Beet!

New Resident
    Why can'take I get planter Boxes? I'm at level 30 but the boxes are locked unless I pay 49 gems. Annoying

@xxEDLxx, @babyxdoll1, same scheme was applied for previous month goals.

i see nothing special in this one.
    same 9 goals: 7 in line + 2 side goals to unlock floor decor.

as far as they are giving over 300k profit possibility (when usual scheme gave hardly 100-200), i'm pretty satisfied with them.

moreover, when you need neighbors, you can always find them at "add me" forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...t-Story-Add-Me
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 09-23-16 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by webfitz51 View Post
    Why can'take I get planter Boxes? I'm at level 30 but the boxes are locked unless I pay 49 gems. Annoying
    you must store some other appliances to be able to place new one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by webfitz51 View Post
    Have you completed whatever step was required to unlock it?

@deekathleen, since 1st planter's box is not locked by goal, and since we see "49gems" - i suppose it's about max slots

@webfitz51, there is actually no limit of how many appliances you can have.
    BUT!
    there IS a limit of how many of them you can place in your shop and use simultaneously.

so when you see "you have reached the maximun number of appliances", it doesn't mean you cannot buy another one.
    it only means that to place another one, you have to store some of those you already have placed in your resto

max limit is 18 slots - i don't remember at which level you reach this number, sorry, but it grows from level to level until you get max 18 apps in one go.

in any case, even if you didn't reach that max18 limit, you can store any of appliances and place any of them instead -
    no matter if you have to buy new one, or you have one already stored in your inventory.

inventory is placed actually in "design" tab.
    everything you store, is shown there when you tap it.
    if you have any items stored, there is a yellow triangle in the bottom right corner of the item, and it shows how many of this kind of items you have in storage.

here are some pics of how to store your appliances and how to place another ones instead
    (whether you have them in storage or you have to buy them).

tap "show" after spoiler to see the pic:
    Spoiler: show

just be careful: when you are in "design" mode, and you tap an item placed in your resto, you have 3 options: rotate, store, sell.
    if you tap "sell", the game will offer you to get rid of this item for abt 10..50% of coins you've spent to buy it.
    so just make sure you choose "store" option
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 09-23-16 at 11:09 AM.

[QUOTE=VanaCatu;1347173]@deekathleen, since 1st planter's box is not locked by goal, and since we see "49gems" - i suppose it's about max slots

@webfitz51, there is actually no limit of how many appliances you can have.
    BUT!
    there IS a limit of how many of them you can place in your shop and use simultaneously.

so when you see "you have reached the maximun number of appliances", it doesn't mean you cannot buy another one.
    it only means that to place another one, you have to store some of those you already have placed in your resto

max limit is 18 slots - i don't remember at which level you reach this number, sorry, but it grows from level to level until you get max 18 apps in one go.

Not sure what game you're playing, but I have 26 appliances cooking in my restaurant right now. I reached the 18, forgot what level that was, I'm at level 99 now, but I just keep buying the extra slots for the 49 gems, and have all 26 out. No limit of 18 at a time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesAllNightDiner View Post
    Not sure what game you're playing, but I have 26 appliances cooking in my restaurant right now. I reached the 18, forgot what level that was, I'm at level 99 now, but I just keep buying the extra slots for the 49 gems, and have all 26 out. No limit of 18 at a time!

Think what they are saying is 18 is max number of appliance slots you may have by leveling up that are for coins, to open more slots it's 49 gems each. Also if you have all your slots/appliances cooking/busy you have to store one before you buy a new one.

Last edited by pcabral03; 09-24-16 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize "Organic Stand" 64 gems (1 Free) 3x3

Fashion Designer
    I like this set of goals. The prize and stuff you have to buy to get there all look good. I even like the new format. The old one was too predictable. But I do wish that servings per recipe were higher. Only 600 plates for an 8 hour recipe. Contrast to some other recipes (like Reuben sandwiches) that serve 1,000 or more. Can we also please get more recipes that earn 5 to 12 coins per plate? And new recipes BETWEEN goals, please.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123