Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New mining Artifact dragon

I only got to 168 for the Sulfur Dragon & I keep things going all the time. I kept seeing pop ups about extra eggs, etc but didn't understand what they were talking about because I didn't ever get one. I don't care to stress over this one because I know that I won't get to 300.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Too bad there are no extra eggs this time, but looking from the bright side: 1 stress factor less
    I'm now on 41 pieces from 19 bombs. I haven't got BPD's, so definitely not as fast as Kennedward, but I'm sure I'll get there.
    Don't stress, missing out on 1 dragon doesn't mean much when more will be on the way
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    How can you already have enough to craft? Can't you only store 25 bombs at a time. I haven't even got to 100 pieces yet and I have 2 evo temples.

I love my second evo temple. I had so many dragons to evolve and I saved up my gold for it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    How can you already have enough to craft? Can't you only store 25 bombs at a time. I haven't even got to 100 pieces yet and I have 2 evo temples.

I love my second evo temple. I had so many dragons to evolve and I saved up my gold for it.
    Wrong

Ever since I have bomb producing dragons, the 25 bomb limit doesn't apply to me
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

New Resident
    This is not exactly about the Artifact Dragon but when you collect the pieces needed for a dragon and you don't get quite enough what do you do with them. Do you save them in case the dragon comes up again or sell them? I have a ton of leftover pieces in storage I don't want there if no use for them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 459123 View Post
    This is not exactly about the Artifact Dragon but when you collect the pieces needed for a dragon and you don't get quite enough what do you do with them. Do you save them in case the dragon comes up again or sell them? I have a ton of leftover pieces in storage I don't want there if no use for them.
    Can't do anything but leave them in storage, since there's no option to delete or sell them
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Wrong

Ever since I have bomb producing dragons, the 25 bomb limit doesn't apply to me
    Thanks for letting me know in such a blunt answer.

Rhino Keeper
    Only ablut 46 pieces until now. Probably going to miss this one (nothing new with mining). But at least I hope to get closer to it than the last one
    Currently on Lvl 113
    about 120 unique dragons (and a couple of duplicates).
    Working on evolving dragons and collecting gold for a third Nest or a second evolving temple.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    Thanks for letting me know in such a blunt answer.
    Oh no problem
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Can't do anything but leave them in storage, since there's no option to delete or sell them
    Thanks that's all I needed to know!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast