Thread: Unable to send 1 of my neighbours gifts

Rhino Keeper

Unable to send 1 of my neighbours gifts

I have been sending my neighbour a daily gift for quite some time now but the last 3 days I haven't been able to. The person is still playing as I have been receiving a gift.

Can anyone tell me what the problem may be??

KM Kingdom if you are reading this I haven't stopped playing and if you read your wall you will see that I have left messages the last 2 days.

I have tried sending from both ios and android and neither of them are working I am just getting the unable to send gift message.

Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    I have been sending my neighbour a daily gift for quite some time now but the last 3 days I haven't been able to. The person is still playing as I have been receiving a gift.

Can anyone tell me what the problem may be??

KM Kingdom if you are reading this I haven't stopped playing and if you read your wall you will see that I have left messages the last 2 days.

I have tried sending from both ios and android and neither of them are working I am just getting the unable to send gift message.
    I think it's because they've already received their max amount of gifts for the day (their others neighbours gifted before you did).

And also they could be full on all the gift items so you will get that message. I'm full most of the time on everything so will often make Faerie sap to use up some sap & living wood but almost at my max on the Faerie sap, too.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And also they could be full on all the gift items so you will get that message. I'm full most of the time on everything so will often make Faerie sap to use up some sap & living wood but almost at my max on the Faerie sap, too.

You are a star this worked I just had to change the gift.

Also thanks to solientus for replying!

You can also only send gift or neighbour request but not both. If you need neighbours to send quest items then decline the gifts until you have completed quest

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Oh man! That never would have occurred to me. My neighbor and I have been gifting each other (oh man MS moment...the gems for the lanterns) for forever but lately I haven't been able to send them to her. I bet she's maxed as she's a level 50 player. Thank you! I worried she would think I bailed on her!