Thread: Fashion Story Update: 9/20/2016

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update: 9/20/2016

Update day! What will we get today?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Formal Sapphire Nights! Pretty gown with matching accessories, 12 hrs to stock. Earrings have decent profit, low xp. The other items have decent xp and low profit. Yields are low for all, given the time to restock.

Most definitely not a Halloween costume!

In the design area, a full counter for 38,000, a Royal Blue dressing room for 25 gems, sapphire floor tile for 2 gems, Royal Blues wallpaper for 8,000, and nothing for wall or floor dec which is disappointing. A display short of the full updates we remember and would love to see again.

The sapphire gown is for gems in the closet.
    Last edited by DragonWished; 09-20-16 at 12:05 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I Love the colors.. wish the tiles were for coins. Sad no floor display to go with it.

Executive Chef
    This update is one of the nicest we've had in a while, finally some full size coin counters that don't look stupid, these are rather nice! So nice, that I've spent something like 1.5m coins on this update alone and now I'm low on coins. Between this week's update and last week's (still going on) Fall Sale, I've depleted more than half my coins and well over 100 gems and I would probably spend more if I had more, but I really need to start saving up for the halloween updates and BF sale.

Executive Chef
    I do like the blue. It is an amazing color. It doesn't fit with the current theme I have in my boutique. Maybe I can use it at Christmas time and have a blue Christmas section.

I feel like at some point I should stop complaining about the lackluster updates, but then I talk myself out of it... So here's my complaint for this update...
    Really, no wall or floor decor, really. That is very disappointing!

So is the nature of this game. I guess I can be happy that we are still getting updates.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

New Resident

Help FSHalloween edition

I can't seem to find the Halloween edition of this game I've downloaded all others but the Halloween isn't in the Google or iTunes Store has it been disabled .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by a229670 View Post
    I can't seem to find the Halloween edition of this game I've downloaded all others but the Halloween isn't in the Google or iTunes Store has it been disabled .
    It's a very old version, it's no longer in the apple store of neither google nor apple.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by a229670 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    It's a very old version, it's no longer in the apple store of neither google nor apple.
    CuteTali is correct. Also to avoid glitches and problems with your game, it is best to only play the current versions of the games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request