Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real Money spent

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I'm sure a lot of people are spending alot on these games. You can clearly see in leaderboards people fighting to get to the top,and as in post above gold costing habs and dragons. That's their choice what they spend money on. Some people are house bound and or don't spend on on other stuff and they take pleasure in games. I don't go out spending money so I spend some on games. What I don't like is how hard they are making the events now making it almost impossible (and sometimes IS impossible )to complete without buying gold. Some people just cannot afford it,but when they started the free game it was made easier,and I think you can get a false impression,then you're hooked already . I liked it when I had the CHOICE of speeding things if I wanted to, and I did but now I'm getting annoyed with the greed and I'm spending less and less. I don't like that people who can't afford gold are feeling pushed out. I could go on but I won't.
    Agreed

Looking at the high points in leaderboards, I'm sure many players are spending lots for leaderboards, but looking at their islands (from the top players in my previous groups), it seems they only spend to win leaderboards only cause i don't see anything else on their islands that were only purchasable with gold.

It's strange, cause you'd think maybe they'd at least buy the gold producing dragons, but then again, it's just the ones who were grouped with me, maybe some are different.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

The Honorable Panda
    Closing thread since it has now gone off topic discussing more than "how much money you have spent in the game."
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12