Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Restaurant Update: September 14 2016

Rhino Keeper
    As twospoons said, Thanks Pcabral3 for all your hard work and posting all the pics so we can see what's going on in the game!

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    If you're android, you must buy ALL the tiles/walls/chairs etc. that you want during the 21 days. The sale items will then disappear. Which kind of sucks if you later expand and can't match your floors, but that's how it goes.

If you're ios (and I'm not, so someone else might want to chime in), I think you may be able to buy more tiles later, as long as you've purchased at least one before the 21 days are up. There is, or at least was, a system quirk that allowed ios players to do that. Not sure if it also applies to walls?
    Thanks for the speedy response. Glad I asked before I went on a shopping spree.

If you're android, you must buy ALL the tiles/walls/chairs etc. that you want during the 21 days. The sale items will then disappear. Which kind of sucks if you later expand and can't match your floors, but that's how it goes.

If you're ios (and I'm not, so someone else might want to chime in), I think you may be able to buy more tiles later, as long as you've purchased at least one before the 21 days are up. There is, or at least was, a system quirk that allowed ios players to do that. Not sure if it also applies to walls?
    This is a very good point because I am an iOS user and even if I buy sale items from the past once the 21 days is up I cannot buy anymore . Also two spoons You might know the answer to this one of my neighbors is I believe in Germany and doesn't even speak English 😊 And I tried to translate the message that he sent to me and I believe he is not not seeing any of these updates . If he is an android user can I point him in the direction of an app at the Google store ? Or if he has an iPhone user do you think people in Europe can see the exact same updates ? Thanks in advance

Executive Chef
    PS: and as I was typing, pcabral did us all a favor. Thank you as always pcabral! If there were a helpful player of the month plaque hanging on the forum wall, your avatar would be there smiling every time!

PPS: WOOHOO! 2nd try HARVEST STAND! plus one apple tree. yay! the crate gods are taking pity on me for all that carnival box-buying I did recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    As twospoons said, Thanks Pcabral3 for all your hard work and posting all the pics so we can see what's going on in the game!
    Aww thanks guys happy to help 😊
    Congrats on Harvest Stand @Twoospoons!! 🙌

Fashion Designer
    Fall picnic or fall garden? Which one to buy? I really like both, can't decide..

Executive Chef
    So I tried the box 8 more times:

- 1 harvest basket
    - 1 harvest wheelbarrow
    - 2 jam stands
    - 1 veggie stand
    - 2 apple trees
    - 1 scarecrow

I'm done! Depleted my gem stash way too much, only liked the jam and veggie stands.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    Fall picnic or fall garden? Which one to buy? I really like both, can't decide..
    Fall picnic, I think this was a prize in a box if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I need to control myself and stop buying boxes even if they're 50% off, I got the following prizes:

- 4th harvest basket
    - 4th harvest wagon
    - 2nd jam stand
    - 4th scarecrow
    - 3rd apple tree

Overall I don't really like the prizes I got which is expected, LOL! The ones I were aiming for were jam stand, veggie stand and harvest stand.
    I agree, I tried it and got more harvest baskets added to what I have. Scarecrows added to what I have. Plus waisted tons of gems!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    I agree, I tried it and got more harvest baskets added to what I have. Scarecrows added to what I have. Plus waisted tons of gems!
    I think I'm not buying boxes again until Christmas, that's if I like the prizes and it's half price.

Sometimes I wish they would put the old seasonal boxed items outside because of the amount of tries it takes to get the one you want even if it isn't a first place prize.

If I see the 2011-2012 Christmas boxes on sale I will take a plunge as I really want the gingerbread express which is my favorite #2 from that box and the castle, already own several of the rest.

I think I should have bought the autumn picnic and that piano instead of gambling on boxes, LOL!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Fall picnic, I think this was a prize in a box if I'm not mistaken.
    They're both 1st place prizes in boxes, that's probably why their prices are the same. And the autumn party and piano are 2nd place prizes. Still can't decide, 56gems is a bit much to spend on a single piece. Wondering if it would be better to get a couple of cheaper items from the sale, hmm..
    Suggestions are welcome!

Congrats on the jam and veggie stands, they're really cute I'd love to have them both but can't afford to gamble on the box, too much of a risk..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234