Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 9/13/2016

I love the Fall Chest. All I need from it now are the Luminary sofa and runway, both of which continue to elude me. Sigh.

It does seem odd to be getting Halloween costumes in September. Last year, we had to beg for Halloween stuff so at least we have a chance to setup displays earlier in October.

The wig display from this week's update definitely fits a Halloween motif... I love it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    It does seem odd to be getting Halloween costumes in September. Last year, we had to beg for Halloween stuff so at least we have a chance to setup displays earlier in October.

The wig display from this week's update definitely fits a Halloween motif... I love it.
    This actually isn't a Halloween update. Pastel goth is a fashion style popular among young people, though this is poorly executed. Some players really wanted it back when it was still fun to play. I personally found it disappointing that the more daring themes are coming now when updates aren't what they used to be, but at least they came. As much as I wish storm 8 would be kind enough to give us Halloween styles early, I doubt it would happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12