Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: New Ultra Rare: Glimmer Dragon September 9 2016

Fashion Designer
    Yep keep posting n they will give u, even i bought temple request them to fix sent them mail they dont care, treat like S t

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Yep keep posting n they will give u, even i bought temple request them to fix sent them mail they dont care, treat like S t
    Agreed! That's why I keep posting, no other way I can be seen otherwise

I'm still trying for this btw, after getting Crown Jewel, this is the only Diamond I want!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I still can not get this . I have been trying non stop

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sandygin View Post
    I still can not get this . I have been trying non stop
    Good luck!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Why it's so hard to get this dragon? Just got my second Diamond Prism while trying for this. I used to think that Diamond Prism was one of the elusive Diamond Hybrid, hard to get too for some people, but now I got two, Glimmer became more "Ultra Rare" than Diamond Prism in my island, I guess so... I really wish I could get a Glimmer instead. Well, that's okay, I have to be grateful of what I got because Diamond Prism is hard to get too, it's always nice to have a Diamond Prism fail though, lol... I guess I am the lucky one... >.< I'll keep trying. Fingers crossed.

Nightclub Owner
    Still trying for this today
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

OMG... This is one of the best gift I've ever had... I can't believe it, finally 30 hours pops up in my breeding den!!! I got my first Glimmer dragon, yay... So, as soon as I put my 27 hours Diamond Prism's egg in the nest, I started breeding again, with the same standard combo of course, then 30 hours pops up..., wanna scream out loud... I am so very happy right now... Good luck to all friends still trying, I believe you all can get this beauty, keep trying and Glimmer will come to your island sooner or later, fingers crossed...

*This is an amazing history for me, two Diamond Hybrids in a row (two Diamond-Rainbow hybrids consecutively)... I am so grateful... Thank you so much, TL/Storm8, because by releasing Glimmer dragon, at least you motivated me to breed Diamond-Rainbow hybrids... I used to think that Diamond-Rainbow hybrid was one of the hardest Diamond Hybrid to get amongst other Diamond hybrids, Rainbow tends to split, that's why I always scared to begin trying and I also used to plan to breed Diamond Prism after I get all other Diamond Hybrids, I am not confident and I doubt I can get one as I was always having bad luck breeding Rainbow hybrids plus it took quite a long time before I successfully bred my first Rainbow dragon, but with the release of Glimmer (because I love the design of Glimmer so much), I told myself that nothing is impossible and yes, finally I got both (with one extra Diamond Prism dragon as a fail after I got my first as a fail too)... And thank you so much, FlatFoot, for your cool and amazing design of Glimmer dragon and all other dragons after all this time...
    Last edited by stevenlee2905; 10-26-16 at 03:06 AM. Reason: ETA

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    with the same standard combo of course
    Combo please good sir?