Thread: Help? Inventory in blocked areas still selling out

Unhappy Help? Inventory in blocked areas still selling out

Has anyone else had this issue? I am Level 97, playing on an iPad Pro for a number of years. I used to block my doors overnight, but as you know, that sometimes causes a "flash sale" when I re-open and I would lose everything. Someone suggested blocking sections off instead, but customers can still seem to buy things in "some" of my blocked areas, but not all.

My Storm8 ID is pennyjeans88, if you want to take a look. Any ideas or help will be appreciated!

Executive Chef
    Hello,
    I can't see the traffic flow of your shop because there's no customers coming in. Can you open up your shop so I can see the traffic flow?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    But, as far as I can see, it seems like the empty racks are the ways you are blocking traffic. Is that right?
    If it is, then there are open spaces where people can get through & get to the inventory.
    Again, I would need to see the traffic flow to offer more help.

Question Blocking inventory

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    But, as far as I can see, it seems like the empty racks are the ways you are blocking traffic. Is that right?
    If it is, then there are open spaces where people can get through & get to the inventory.
    Again, I would need to see the traffic flow to offer more help.

Wow! This is very helpful! Yes, I've now moved the racks back out of the way and am blocking th doors for a few hours a day while I restock. But you are correct, I was using empty racks.

No traffic flow is actually "seen" in the areas. But presumably, you are right and they in theory "can" step through an empty rack to get to those clothes.

Will a table block them from getting through? Empty or full? Or do I need to purchase (short) barricade walls?

Thanks a million!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pennyjeans88 View Post
    Wow! This is very helpful! Yes, I've now moved the racks back out of the way and am blocking th doors for a few hours a day while I restock. But you are correct, I was using empty racks.

No traffic flow is actually "seen" in the areas. But presumably, you are right and they in theory "can" step through an empty rack to get to those clothes.

Will a table block them from getting through? Empty or full? Or do I need to purchase (short) barricade walls?

Thanks a million!!
    I don't see why tables or racks wouldn't work. To be safe, I would use the short barricade walls. The green Celtic ones are pretty cheap.

P.S. Sorry for the late response.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if there is a new version of fashion story after spring steampunk?? We're into fall already so you'd think there'd be a new version for android?? Thanks