Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by MeganT87 View Post
    Poor guy looks really angry...maybe that red bow in his hair could be the reason...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    o my gosh he looks like a little pirate raccoon! so far i want botht these new prizes. so cutee

Rhino Keeper
    Haha. And idea what he may drop? What do the other raccoons drop? I don't have any so debating on getting this one. I'm trying to wait to see what the other prizes are first before I spend my cabbages lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    For sure! Kaz did it!!!

BTW...I have that purple griffin today again for the umpteenth time.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Wait, you got the FIREWORKS Griffin - July/Aug (not the Faerie Griffin - Aug/should be Sept)? ...and you checked after 3pm?
    I have the fireworks griffin in my Barons tent right now (after 3 pm).

My first thought was a ninja raccoon. I hope he (or she with the red bow lol) shows up in my tent! I'd like a raccoon even if it is angry about wearing a red bow.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	143.9 KB 
ID:	33297

Views:	63 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	33298

Views:	275 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	33299
    I'll post again when he drops. Timer is one hour. Pirate raccoon. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    My first thought was a ninja raccoon. I hope he (or she with the red bow lol) shows up in my tent! I'd like a raccoon even if it is angry about wearing a red bow.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdmusgrove View Post

Views:	75 
Size:	143.9 KB 
ID:	33297

Views:	63 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	33298

Views:	275 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	33299
    I'll post again when he drops. Timer is one hour. Pirate raccoon. Love it.
    Really is a pirate coon??. That just looks like a bow to me. An eye patch &/or that red thing covering his head more would be more obvious as a pirate. I keep checking it & zooming in but it still looks like a bow to me...lol
    Would like to get him though, too. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    I just honestly don't understand why we have to come to forums like these to find out what the prizes are/drop... Or if they're just decorations. I have the bridge today and i have no idea what it is. A simple thing would be just to have that little question mark we can click on the prize picture and it lets us know this way. EVERYTIME there's something new or something I don't understand, I have to google it and try and find it. My searches in the storm 8 forums never brings up anything. Is there honestly anyone I can private chat with that can tell me how to find out my answers easily? And How to use these forums without also using Google first?

thanks for helping this player.... please do not reply to this post as I've taken discussions with this player out of this thread to stay on topic. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-02-16 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I just honestly don't understand why we have to come to forums like these to find out what the prizes are/drop... Or if they're just decorations. I have the bridge today and i have no idea what it is. A simple thing would be just to have that little question mark we can click on the prize picture and it lets us know this way. EVERYTIME there's something new or something I don't understand, I have to google it and try and find it. My searches in the storm 8 forums never brings up anything. Is there honestly anyone I can private chat with that can tell me how to find out my answers easily? And How to use these forums without also using Google first?
    When I do a search, I tap Advanced Search, then tap Single Search Content type, then put in your key words, go down & tap posts then search. Most of the time this works for me.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I'll pass on the suggestion for more info. To find us, bookmark the Discussions Forum on your device. I have a bookmark for every forum. If you want more info, send me either a Visitor Message or a PM and I'll be happy to help you.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast