Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expansions in Castle story

Rhino Keeper
    It's also based on having to download any items your device doesn't currently have cached... For instance, try uninstalling castle story on a device with a low level kingdom...(without a lot of the older buildings). Now reinstall and visit any level 50 kingdom or your own that has things like haunted mansion, love shack etc... The device will have to download every building it doesn't "know" or hasn't seen.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    Sometimes it's the device itself which is having issues. Things like not having enough "buffer" memory to load all the images, tapping before fully loading and then jumping to another kingdom, or your device overheating.

Not saying there isn't a potential issue with servers or databases or coding...but a lot of the time I find I'm just trying to rush through too many kingdoms one after another.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    It's also based on having to download any items your device doesn't currently have cached... For instance, try uninstalling castle story on a device with a low level kingdom...(without a lot of the older buildings). Now reinstall and visit any level 50 kingdom or your own that has things like haunted mansion, love shack etc... The device will have to download every building it doesn't "know" or hasn't seen.
    Thanks for explanations. Wish it would all be ok for everyone. I want the land but don't want others or me to have problems that may come with it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    What do you find is the fastest way to expand? Everyone has their own preference of how to get their trade tickets and I'm curious to know people's favourites.
    Thread has gotten a little off topic.
    Here is a reminder of the current topic!

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    How do you get a rainbow pot?

Quote Originally Posted by kimmysue123 View Post
    How do you get a rainbow pot?
    Originally they were related to an event and were craftable.
    Now, however, they are only available through purchase, rarely in the Market, and more commonly as part of a "pack".
    You can keep an eye out for them in the New Sales and Offers thread.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12