Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Perfect Paradise Leaderboard Event- August 30 2016

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I actually know a player who spends money for gold in real life, I even talked to him about how he should spend his gold to buy dragons from the market if he wants them so badly that he was willing to spend just to win leaderboards, he listened to me, but too bad not everyone will

From what I've seen in many leaderboards, it also seems many are willing to spend just to win
    Yea lol and I find it even more insane because if not now or soon enough they won't be able to even display the trophy because of space to show they actually won. I know I can't, not one piece of decor to fit on my island

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Yea lol and I find it even more insane because if not now or soon enough they won't be able to even display the trophy because of space to show they actually won. I know I can't, not one piece of decor to fit on my island
    That happened to me for over 2 years or so now lol decor has been useless for me for all that time

Anyways, you brought up a good point, I don't understand why they are willing to spend so much just to win 1 event when many more will be coming soon

Also, for that money, they could have spent directly in the market to get many dragons, such as the hard to breed Diamonds, and without the need to compete against other players
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    That question has been asked many times. A real concern about this is why Android and IOS are in the same group? Can we please get an answer to this?
    This has been addressed a few times.

When the leaderboard starts, android and iOS players are NOT grouped together. Some android players will transfer their games to their iOS devices after the Leaderboard starts .
    They will then have access to their arctic island.

The team has no control if a player changes their device during the event.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Hi, there! I was surprised when I saw your post (particularly the points and your name) so I had to check if you were the one in my group and yeah, it was you!

Are you sure it's not there? I checked mine and it was in storage though. Try waiting like a few more minutes then restart the game again (I know you already did, but try one more time). If it's still not there, you can send a report to teamlava.
    Just want note that this issue has been resolved by s8. Hula egg is now in my storage. TQ s8 & Kooky.

(Btw I deleted my original post when I tried to edit it to add this note, so I used Glenn's reply instead.)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Just want note that this issue has been resolved by s8. Hula egg is now in my storage. TQ s8 & Kooky.

(Btw I deleted my original post when I tried to edit it to add this note, so I used Glenn's reply instead.)
    Thanks for letting us know!! I am glad you got this cute egg back!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233