Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How Many Diamonds do you have?

Farm Supplier
    I just counted and have 54 diamond dragons.

Executive Chef
    I have 6 - Diamond, Infinity, Queztal, Gold (x2) and Crusader. I got all of them before I took a two year break. I have mixed thoughts trading the extra gold - right now I have the room so he can stay a bit longer hanging out in a yellow habitat.

Once I can get a couple of metal and black combos, I'll go back to trying to breed more diamonds. That Mercury is elusive to me, getting so sick of seeing 12 hours!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoland911 View Post
    I just counted and have 54 diamond dragons.
    Wow, that's a lot!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    I have this many (see signature below)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I have 6 - Diamond, Infinity, Queztal, Gold (x2) and Crusader. I got all of them before I took a two year break. I have mixed thoughts trading the extra gold - right now I have the room so he can stay a bit longer hanging out in a yellow habitat.

Once I can get a couple of metal and black combos, I'll go back to trying to breed more diamonds. That Mercury is elusive to me, getting so sick of seeing 12 hours!!!
    Since I posted a few days ago, I have three more - another Gold, Diamond Prism and a Dark Angel is in the nest. I've been really lucky! I do not have the diamond temple on this island. The breeding roost is active and has produced two of the three. Still have two days left to try on the roost before it runs out, going to try my Infinity and Yin Yang next.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345