Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Castle Story items?

Rhino Keeper
    Okay... So now that they've identified what items everybody likes/wants, they'll make sure the next few events are something totally different. ;-)

Just a little pre-event humor.

Farm Supplier
    I love the clock tower and dragon bones - wish I had them!

Of items I do have, I love my energy dropping animals, the gorgeous silver moon pony we got recently, the pretty vineyard items, the new flowers from a recent event, the fairy pond, Greselda's castle, food dropping items like the feast/gazebo/percola, and the pretty trees we have gotten (although I never fully expanded my forest tree in order to keep it pretty!)

I really like the dainty 1x1 accent items like the toasting table, festive sprig, blossom branch, chartographer desk. Also 4.99 offer that includes cabbages. Oh and glimmer Ali that drop 40 energy every day - haha.

I love this game, good job!

And just like that I got a 4.99 offer for cabbages and promptly picked up a little black kitty from the tent!

Rhino Keeper
    My favourite things of those that have already debuted in Castle Story:

Favourite 3x3 Buildings
    Kingdom inn
    Haunted mansion
    Reindeer Stable

Favourite 2x2 Buildings
    Ivy's Hut
    Windmill
    Magic Forge
    Love shack
    Kitchen
    Farmhouse
    Cottage
    Sabrina's House
    Lucky Workshop
    Forest workshop
    Apothecary

Favourite Animals:
    Fox pup!
    Mummy kitten
    Alicorn (original)
    Cozy holiday sheep (with the sweater)
    Grumpy kitten
    Aanpa the Satyr
    Tiger kitten and the other wild cats

Favourite Items:
    ALL trees (ordinary, love, fruit, etc)
    ALL flowers
    ALL ponds (+ the particularly beautiful swampy pond)
    Jack o'Lantern
    Hayride
    Haystack
    Benches, street/lampposts

Sad to have missed:
    Clock Tower

BUT - VERY IMPORTANT - I hate reruns too much to ask for it to come back, and would effectively stop playing if the prize for stamina and loyalty to this game through the years were wiped out by making previous limited items available on the market again. Please make new stuff. The old stuff are memorabilia. Let us keep our history with CS on our boards, in our Kingdoms.

Rhino Keeper

A bat romance

Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    My favourite things of those that have already debuted in Castle Story:

BUT - VERY IMPORTANT - I hate reruns too much to ask for it to come back, and would effectively stop playing if the prize for stamina and loyalty to this game through the years were wiped out by making previous limited items available on the market again. Please make new stuff. The old stuff are memorabilia. Let us keep our history with CS on our boards, in our Kingdoms.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	33916
    However, one thing that could be fixed, or: cutest thing in the Glimmerwoods/saddest design error:

The sweet little bat living in our batcaves, who's adorable face is lost for our enjoyment because of the flickering speed of the animation. Please slow it down so it's mischievous little happy face can brighten our days

Rhino Keeper
    I love the serval kitten it was the most off the wall coincidence I never play the cabbage game. The day we bought our new savannah kitten ( which is a hybrid of the serval. ) The serval is about 30 grand more and needs much more space. So we decided to get a f2 savannah which means her grandpa is a serval. Anyway the day we brought her home. I happened to look in the tent and saw the serval kitty. I won her and I love her and her Bone,Fur,Milk,Ect... Drops. I am a fool for all of the animals and creatures.
    I also love thiese haunted house themed animals this year the girl werewolf reminds me of the croods movie. I haven't got the ghost yet and hope I do. I hate missing out like I did on the Firefox maybe he will come back.
    I have the love shack and I still use it daily to make everything for the love adventure. If I didn't have it that would be what I would want most of all I'm sure.

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to add the new peacock to a list of favorites. Great colors and animation. Ivy said something mysterious at the hatching about hoping the peacock population will keep growing!! I'd love a pair, as they are so well made. Hope there are future options to get these! Thanks S8!

Executive Chef
    New favorite-armored Ali's.

I really missed out on the clock tower. I don't even know when it was available or where it comes from or what it drops. Probably before I got my cabbage hut.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-18-16 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Question

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for all of the posts in this thread. They have now been passed on to the team. Post removed from stickies. You can still post if you want to though.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast