Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Castle Story items?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Ok, I know I once said I wouldn't ever mention this again, back when we got the Mythic Research Center (but we all know how that went, lol, so in light of its changes, it negates my promise, so you can no longer hold me to it, SW. LOL).....

*B-52's singing voice*
    LOooOOoooOVE S H A C K ! ! ! ! ! baaaaaaaaaby!
    (Along with that year's Valentine quests!!!)
    I now have that song so stuck in my head I'm going to be singing it alllllllllll day long lol!!!

But I'd also love to see the Love Shack around, lucky workshop & the bountiful/feast table, clock tower, some of the old halloween pieces those always look great in neighbours kingdoms tbh!
    Last edited by aurora171; 08-28-16 at 10:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    alicorns. anything that drops energy.
    I would trade 7 alicorns for an alicorn that drops 40 energy a day just to save on real estate

Things I have that I love:

Anything that drops things useful for adventures - like the colosseum drops troll clubs and Kaz's house drops mercury feasts (I think) and Thurston's house drops swords

Sir Pigglesworth (love clicking on him every time to see what I get, rare or not)

Wizard school

Barons tent and cabbage house

Things I don't have but would like:

Feast table (would love one of those)

Sir Hamlet

Anything with roses!

Useful things with small real estate

I'll put in a vote for love shack as well as an android player!

Executive Chef
    I like the Mythic Research Center. Even though it's debut was a big screwup, I love my purple Ali's. I hope we will get to summon more creatures from it. (I don't need more dragons). Plus it's a really neat looking building.

Also both feasts tables. I collect from them faithfully.

Edit: I hope this doesn't open up old wounds.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-27-16 at 08:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Butterfly Hedge
    Butterfly Gate
    and does a Butterfly Pole exist?

It's such a shame that the Butterfly Hedge is 45 gems in the market. Ridiculous price compared to all the other floral hedges which are 3 gems. 45 gems for one tiny little hedge is way over the top. Yet I love it, so there.

and of course... the Love Shack and the Clock Tower.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the Forest Raccoon !!!
    He is still in my kingdom because I don't want to let him leave

Talking This!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Ok, I know I once said I wouldn't ever mention this again, back when we got the Mythic Research Center (but we all know how that went, lol, so in light of its changes, it negates my promise, so you can no longer hold me to it, SW. LOL).....

*B-52's singing voice*
    LOooOOoooOVE S H A C K ! ! ! ! ! baaaaaaaaaby!
    (Along with that year's Valentine quests!!!)

Other Stuff:
    * Rainbow Pots, when they were a QUEST for St. Patrick's (2014?) and we could CRAFT 'em.
    * long, involved & multi-faceted MAIN storyline quests, like the Greselda chain.
    * Fortune Teller Tent, back when we used to get regular FORTUNES, lol
    * Tablet of Tabernum Shards... They took forever to get but always felt like a BONUS when they finally dropped because they helped with farming/energy or beast drops, etc.
    * Pyre Dragon Event
    * Took me awhile to warm up to them, but now I miss Monster Hunt Seasons, lol
    * Also took me awhile to warm up to it, but I now look forward to each month's new additions in the Baron's Tent. (Lots of fun, cool stuff)
    * Cownt Dracula, Cauldron & Spooky Tree were great prizes from that H'ween Community Event!
    * It's rare as all get-out, but I like when an egg drops from the Forgotten Roost. Wish there were even MORE different colored eggs that had a chance to drop, along with its accompanying forge-craft for a new creature in addition to manticores & dragons. (Hint, hint - the speckled Forgotten Egg of a Griffin, for one. lol)
    * Introduction of new animals & creatures (Horse, Faerie & Flower Power animals, Griffin, Naga, Forest Stag, Satyr, Spitting Camel) -- I just wish the Stag was bigger & had better drops, the Camel would actually spit (& blink), we had a use for the Naga drops ...and my beefcake CENTAUR would appear sometime soon! lol (but please, no more cats & dogs, lol... With the ONE exception & suggestion of a special Black Cat for Ivy whenever she fiiiiiiiinally finishes her lessons w/Greselda.)

Oh, and did I mention LOVE SHACK!?!?!!!

...I may return with more but those are my initial thoughts.
    I could type out my list, but why start over when NW summed it up so nicely? I'll just add my additional requests.

All of the above, plus:
    the raccoon (as a prize! Or reasonably priced for gems in the market)
    The clocktower (never got a chance at it first time around)
    Harvest pergola (I had to buy mine....I'd love to build one)
    More animals similar to Sir Pigglesworth with totally random drops and a chance at gems
    AND The LOVE SHACK just in case you missed it in Northwood's post. (I don't care how hard it is to get Ali parts, I want the chance to try. And the ability to craft those pink plants and trees!)

Ps. I'd love to see the bountiful and mystery tables come back for those who missed them. And I wouldn't turn down seconds. (Pun intended lol)

Oh! And the inn.....what's it called? I was buying buildings I missed out on, and it disappeared from the market before I could get to it....

Why not introduce an alicorn egg to the forgotten roost? I'm sure it would extremely rare and super hard to hatch, but so exciting to see.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 08-27-16 at 12:55 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Things I have that I really like:
    fire faery statue [now I have 2!!]
    hummingbird sundial
    racoon
    dewy flower
    mythic center [ADD MORE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}
    rainbow cauldron
    ruler's carriage
    gold mine
    hayride
    festival spire
    trade wagon [add more trades ]

things I don't have but want
    love shack

generally I have enough... not nearly enough room to display what I want!

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to have the Love Shack, Feast Table and all the old stuff I missed.

Rhino Keeper
    Love shack please pretty please

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast