Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Castle Story items?

Rhino Keeper
    I'd love a re-release of the event that gave all the special dragons.

Android players were shut out of the recent feast table, and most (if not all) of us that were playing at the time of the first feast table were too low level to properly have a chance at it. I had started playing shortly after the game was available on Android, and although my level number was high enough, my resources and money were not high enough. I didn't even have enough coins to buy the table to start the event until after a few days had already be***--and I figured it wasn't worth trying by that point.

The witch's cauldron is another item that I'd like a chance at.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    I'd love a re-release of the event that gave all the special dragons.

Android players were shut out of the recent feast table, and most (if not all) of us that were playing at the time of the first feast table were too low level to properly have a chance at it. I had started playing shortly after the game was available on Android, and although my level number was high enough, my resources and money were not high enough. I didn't even have enough coins to buy the table to start the event until after a few days had already be***--and I figured it wasn't worth trying by that point.

The witch's cauldron is another item that I'd like a chance at.
    thats what I've been through too except I play on ipad.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Ok, I know I once said I wouldn't ever mention this again, back when we got the Mythic Research Center (but we all know how that went, lol, so in light of its changes, it negates my promise, so you can no longer hold me to it, SW. LOL).....

*B-52's singing voice*
    LOooOOoooOVE S H A C K ! ! ! ! ! baaaaaaaaaby!
    (Along with that year's Valentine quests!!!)

Other Stuff:
    * Rainbow Pots, when they were a QUEST for St. Patrick's (2014?) and we could CRAFT 'em.
    * long, involved & multi-faceted MAIN storyline quests, like the Greselda chain.
    * Fortune Teller Tent, back when we used to get regular FORTUNES, lol
    * Tablet of Tabernum Shards... They took forever to get but always felt like a BONUS when they finally dropped because they helped with farming/energy or beast drops, etc.
    * Pyre Dragon Event
    * Took me awhile to warm up to them, but now I miss Monster Hunt Seasons, lol
    * Also took me awhile to warm up to it, but I now look forward to each month's new additions in the Baron's Tent. (Lots of fun, cool stuff)
    * Cownt Dracula, Cauldron & Spooky Tree were great prizes from that H'ween Community Event!
    * It's rare as all get-out, but I like when an egg drops from the Forgotten Roost. Wish there were even MORE different colored eggs that had a chance to drop, along with its accompanying forge-craft for a new creature in addition to manticores & dragons. (Hint, hint - the speckled Forgotten Egg of a Griffin, for one. lol)
    * Introduction of new animals & creatures (Horse, Faerie & Flower Power animals, Griffin, Naga, Forest Stag, Satyr, Spitting Camel) -- I just wish the Stag was bigger & had better drops, the Camel would actually spit (& blink), we had a use for the Naga drops ...and my beefcake CENTAUR would appear sometime soon! lol (but please, no more cats & dogs, lol... With the ONE exception & suggestion of a special Black Cat for Ivy whenever she fiiiiiiiinally finishes her lessons w/Greselda.)

Oh, and did I mention LOVE SHACK!?!?!!!

...I may return with more but those are my initial thoughts.

Rhino Keeper
    Anything Halloween or Valentine
    Feast/mystery tables
    Clock tower
    Rose palisade
    Summer gazebo

I'm sure there's lots more!

Thank you for asking!

Rhino Keeper
    Favorite things I don't have:

The Love Shack
    More expansions!!!!!! (So I can display EVERYTHING)
    Faerie Dragon
    Pink Spire
    Huskie Puppy
    Clock Tower

Favorite Things I have:

Energy Crates (obviously)
    Griffins
    Wizard Schools
    Faerie Campfire
    Dragons
    Alicorns
    Reindeer Stable
    Pergola
    Gazebo

Rhino Keeper
    Love shack and old Valentine deco and trees- missed my chance, but got the animals luckily!
    Flare, Matrix, and Bijou Dragons from the pyre dragon event I believe?!
    Gold Mine!!!! Just missed this ��
    Jewel cart... Just missed that too! Was waiting for a gem sale and by time I checked my game yesterday... Boom! Gone!
    More fortunes for the fortune teller tent

Fashion Designer
    The forest raccoon, missed it entirely

Rhino Keeper
    My favorite items are the cauldron, my feast tables, the colosseum, the gentleman troll, and the Aanpa. These items are very useful even though some of the quest were hard the prizes were worth the effort put into them. Id like the return of quests that produced useful prizes that were worth the effort. I like my spooky tree too. Adding my vineyard as well.

Things to bring back, I'm not sure what I've missed but the pink Valentine's trees and, I wouldn't mind the love shack. If you could bring back the dragon bones, I would like that too.
    Last edited by kdgulle; 08-26-16 at 08:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for asking.
    1) Love Shack (also said in my best B52's voice, Northwoods beat me to it.) The quests. that went with it too.
    2) Pyre Dragon event so I can get the one I didn't the first time through.
    3) Monster hunts or have the tokens drop whenever we slay a beast.
    4) This might not count but add levels to the wizard schools in order to gain additional energy.
    5) New additions to the roost, tablet, fortune tent.
    6) Not a past event but an elephant, it goes with the current community event.

I might have more later.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    All the beautiful and useful things old players have and new players envy, e.g. Maypole, clock tower, bountiful table (exclamation marks), iron wrought fences, and so on.

Edit addendum:
    Sir Hamlet!
    The bubblegum tree leveled down to its beautiful level 4 form. Level 5 is hideous beyond understanding.
    Last edited by Zirilka; 08-30-16 at 03:38 AM. Reason: To second other players' ideas

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast