Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Castle Story: Update to Jeweled Gate and Tealight Palisade

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Very nice right sized gate! Plus uninstalling and reinstalling the game opened up a lot of phone memory, memory used down from 1.2 GB to 304 MB. I should remember to do that from time to time...if my own memory was better!
    If I remember right as the game downloads all the pictures and previews [like in the market] that space will be used up again!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Have y'all deleted & then reinstalled your game. Oh...& put it in storage first?

Hope it gets back to normal for you
    I just don't even care anymore. 🤕

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    don't worry about reinstalling your games... It easy and only takes a minute. Your progress won't be lost as your game is stored on S8 servers.

Worst case scenario- there of instructions in the How To sticky post in the Hub on how to retrieve your game.

You can find them in my signature below - click the purple words of The HUB!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    If I remember right as the game downloads all the pictures and previews [like in the market] that space will be used up again!
    I'm on iPad and iPhone, is uninstall and reinstall the same as transferring the game to a new device? Or do you just remove it like an app you don't want and then chose to put it out again from your purchased apps? I don't understand how the amount of memory changes either. Can you or someone explain that? I don't want to lose my progress, and couldn't find specific instructions in the Hub except for transferring to a new device. Thanks for any input you can give.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosysew View Post
    I'm on iPad and iPhone, is uninstall and reinstall the same as transferring the game to a new device? Or do you just remove it like an app you don't want and then chose to put it out again from your purchased apps? I don't understand how the amount of memory changes either. Can you or someone explain that? I don't want to lose my progress, and couldn't find specific instructions in the Hub except for transferring to a new device. Thanks for any input you can give.

Your game is saved on S8 servers so deleting the app and reinstalling will not lose your progress.
    Just be sure you have a password for your games ID (just in case...you never know with technology). Should be the password you used on here if that's your games ID up there (Nosysew)
    The memory may be less at first but once you load all the images again...eventually you're back to where you were before.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thank you Meme! I'll try it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Reinstalling is different to transferring or recovering your game.

Delete and reinstall the game - Press down on the app icon until it jiggles. You can then tap the 'X' in the upper left corner to delete the app from your device. Now go to the App Store to reinstall it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123