Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Sulfur Dragon: RELISTED (Crafting) ENDS June 23 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    You have to just START the crafting.. The option to craft goes away as soon as the dragon expires.. So you have to start crafting before the timer ends.. It is not available during the period between the two dragons.. At least this is how it has been till now.. Many a times I have started the crafting just few minutes before expiring time, I have always been able to collect the dragon next day.. It usually takes more than 24 hrs to craft..
    Well.. Sulfur is still there for crafting in the craft building about 3 hrs after expiring in the mine.. So looks like that option will go only when new dragon comes.. We can start crafting in between the end of the old dragon and release of new dragon..

Executive Chef
    This was a fail in my book. Just another thing to be bitter about. Already the most pieces ever needed, stop it short and throw in my family being out of town for 4 days and there was no possible way for me to get it. I'm not spending gold, I'm not ****ing myself any longer. When I can't take a short family vacation it's too much for me. Add all the rest of the issues with the game and I'm over it. I wonder if this is where I'm suppose to be so heartbroken and break down and buy bomb dragons and another evolution temple? When the bomb dragon was on sale (still more then I would want to spend) I was maxed out on habitats and no way to place one. Yes, the company needs to make money, but you can't preach that to me. I've spent so much that it feels wasteful now. I've done far more of my fair share of supporting this game.
    It's no longer a fun game I want to spend money in. It's now a job, an exhausting chore where I'm feeling hijacked to pay or never get anywhere.
    So that's how I feel about it. I'm not going to cry over any lost dragons.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    This was a fail in my book. Just another thing to be bitter about. Already the most pieces ever needed, stop it short and throw in my family being out of town for 4 days and there was no possible way for me to get it. I'm not spending gold, I'm not ****ing myself any longer. When I can't take a short family vacation it's too much for me. Add all the rest of the issues with the game and I'm over it. I wonder if this is where I'm suppose to be so heartbroken and break down and buy bomb dragons and another evolution temple? When the bomb dragon was on sale (still more then I would want to spend) I was maxed out on habitats and no way to place one. Yes, the company needs to make money, but you can't preach that to me. I've spent so much that it feels wasteful now. I've done far more of my fair share of supporting this game.
    It's no longer a fun game I want to spend money in. It's now a job, an exhausting chore where I'm feeling hijacked to pay or never get anywhere.
    So that's how I feel about it. I'm not going to cry over any lost dragons.
    Agreed

No need to stress over 1 dragon when many more will be coming
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef

Mining Dragon : Sulfur (super rare, white yellow) relisted

i hoped for a new mining dragon. well it is sulfur who is relisted
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Sadly this dragon was the mining dragon less than 1 year ago, wish S8 brought back older dragons instead of last year's ones...

Nightclub Owner
    Not only is it relisted but it's 350 pieces which is higher than usual. I can't remember if it was that high last time or not. You'd think since it's not new it would be less pieces if anything, right?

Rhino Keeper
    Mithril, a Champion, was 275.

350 for a yellow/white doesn't seem appropriate. At an average of 2 per mining round that's 175 bombs needed. 30 days = 5.8 bombs per day needed. Each bomb requires 4 hours of evolution time. That's 23.2 hours per day. For players with a single evolution temple it will be a struggle to get this dragon. Very discouraging to see.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not only is it relisted but it's 350 pieces which is higher than usual. I can't remember if it was that high last time or not. You'd think since it's not new it would be less pieces if anything, right?
    It was that high last year and Storm8 dropped the ball by taking it away with no notice and giving less time than usual to collect the parts. A lot of people didn't get that dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    Mithril, a Champion, was 275.

350 for a yellow/white doesn't seem appropriate. At an average of 2 per mining round that's 175 bombs needed. 30 days = 5.8 bombs per day needed. Each bomb requires 4 hours of evolution time. That's 23.2 hours per day. For players with a single evolution temple it will be a struggle to get this dragon. Very discouraging to see.
    it was also 350 pieces required last year, that's why many players couldn't get it.
    that's probably why they relisted this one so fast
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    It was 350 pieces last time. I remember because Sulphur is the only mining dragon I didn't get because the total was too high.

Happy my old pieces are counted towards the total- because of that, I have less than 100 pieces to go. But, it still sucks for the new players who don't have pieces from last year parked in storage.
    I am a good miner and think 350 is virtually impossible without 2 evo chambers, or without more than the usual ~30 days for mining. Gave up early last time once I realized it was impossible to achieve. Hopefully this time they will give us at least 40 days to collect pieces.

Edit: Just thought of something: did this dragon come out last year right after the 2nd evo was introduced? Will have to check the dates. Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. :/

Edit Update:
    - Sulphur was introduced on either 8/23 or 8/24/2016. Expired on 9/20/2016.
    -2nd Evo Chamber for iOS players introduced at the end of July 2016 (7/21-ish)
    -2nd Evo Chamber for Android players introduced on about 8/30/2016- right in the middle of collecting Sulphur pieces.

What an Amazing coincidence! –_–
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 05-23-17 at 04:11 PM.