Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bakery Story Update: August 24, 2016

I'd like to see higher XP on the food items to be baked in the ovens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I have tons to build and master I guess your lucky
    Just think of the gems you can have and also don't forget to save save save for the Black Friday sale in November

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Just think of the gems you can have and also don't forget to save save save for the Black Friday sale in November
    There was no Black Friday sale last year though! Maybe 2-3 items but that was it - lots of gems saved last year and nothing to buy I will not hold my breath thinking there will be one last year.

It's too bad that Storm 8 can't do the obvious and re-released the podium cake or the world games oven, it would take so little effort to make alot of players happy but that does not seem to be the bottom line goal. I like the wall paper in this update but that's about it.

Executive Chef
    What is a black friday sale? I don't understand. I occasionally get 20% off gem sales but that's it

The Friday after Thanksgiving in the US is the unofficial start to Christmas shopping. It's a brick and mortar retail sales phenomenon that is called Black Friday. The Monday after Thanksgiving is known as Cyber Monday, for online shopping.

Team Lava used to offer some amazing deals on Black Friday. S8 has pulled way back on the offerings.

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    What is a black friday sale? I don't understand. I occasionally get 20% off gem sales but that's it
    In 2016, Thanksgiving is November 24. Black Friday will be November 25.
    Last edited by DragonWished; 08-26-16 at 11:43 AM.

Host(ess)

Red face

i like oven raspberry .

It serves to complete the upgrade strawberry theme
    For Storm8: I want to buy back the machines that no longer exist and expired machines goals .

^vv^ < ─(v^▼.▼^)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    There was no Black Friday sale last year though! Maybe 2-3 items but that was it - lots of gems saved last year and nothing to buy I will not hold my breath thinking there will be one last year.

It's too bad that Storm 8 can't do the obvious and re-released the podium cake or the world games oven, it would take so little effort to make alot of players happy but that does not seem to be the bottom line goal. I like the wall paper in this update but that's about it.
    I like the Walllpapers too. I agree with you that Storm8 should re-released the world games oven. They can simply release it if they want to. Many of the players quit this game and went to play Pokemon Go which it more interesting. I think Storm8 need to do some improvement on this game often so that not many players will switch to play Pokemon Go.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345