Thread: Any way besides gold to get egg off nest before finished?

Any way besides gold to get egg off nest before finished?

For instance, you can tell by the shell it is not going to be the dragon you were trying to breed and you already have a lot of that particular dragon. Rather than waiting all that time for the nest to be free (I have 2) can I sell it or put it in storage? It is so disappointing to wait for something you know you don't want (sorry dragon!) I know I can sell it or trade it when it is old enough but would rather not use the resources and time. I'm guessing the answer is no but thought I would ask. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Sadly, there are no options but to wait or to use gold.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    For instance, you can tell by the shell it is not going to be the dragon you were trying to breed and you already have a lot of that particular dragon. Rather than waiting all that time for the nest to be free (I have 2) can I sell it or put it in storage? It is so disappointing to wait for something you know you don't want (sorry dragon!) I know I can sell it or trade it when it is old enough but would rather not use the resources and time. I'm guessing the answer is no but thought I would ask. Thanks.
    I figured. Thanks for answering.