Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the spellbound bloom in the firsts days, after seeing the few drops of dew, and to take advantage of the "discount" of 60 gems.

As many others I'm sure that in future we will have a goal with the visit to a level 6 building. But... Which?
    With more than 20 different buildings difficult choice.

By the moment I'm doing spellbound blocks and beams, I've two of each and continue doing more. By now, I wait to upgrade one building until I've more beams and blocks, or the goal when these are necessary.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I will only level a few selected buildings because I have more then 1 at level 5, this is just to pass over the 300 pages inventory!
    300? I was happy to finally reach 200 pages of inventory...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post

As many others I'm sure that in future we will have a goal with the visit to a level 6 building. But... Which?
    With more than 20 different buildings difficult choice.

By the moment I'm doing spellbound blocks and beams, I've two of each and continue doing more. By now, I wait to upgrade one building until I've more beams and blocks, or the goal when these are necessary.
    I've upgraded my mines, 3 farmhouses and 2 cottages to Level 6--all don't require the new spellbound blocks and beams. That way I have a few level 6 buildings just in case. I'm stocking up my spellbound blocks and beams and I don't plan on upgrading any buildings that require them until there is a quest that requires a specific level 6 building. Once I've got a lot to play with, and that will be a long time from now, I'll start upgrading here and there.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    I haven't found any dew after making the one beam required for the goal. Oh well! Maybe I'll get to make one block by the end of the year!

Rhino Keeper
    Don't mean to sound negative but why would we want to level up any royal buildings to L6 will they have different drops that we will use? As it is I am full in my storage of everything that they drop as of now, and it is beginning to look like I will no longer have use for all the past drops anyway because of the new spellbound blocks/beams which will eventually become useless as well. The spellbound leaves reminds me of the mithiril which if you bought the dragon like me you end up overflowing with a useless amount of mithiril. I guess I'm wondering why we never got to use any of the stuff clogging up our storage that was once a rare drop before we get new rare drops again.
    Don't get me wrong I love this game and have played since it came out faithfully. I'm just trying to point out so far in the end we never use any of the drops so there's no reason for me to tap any of those buildings anymore so I have stored them and really don't want them wasting space again when there isn't much space left. I personally like the newer buildings I have made with the goals and I don't like putting it in storage to take out the old ones. I can't be the only one that feels this way because when I visit neighbors they don't have any of the older buildings out anymore either. They aren't as pleasant to look at either but more importantly they don't drop anything I'm not full of. Ok let me stop and get some feedback on this...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Yay! I'm not the last hold out!
    No, you're not the last hold out by any means. Most of us can't even think of buying the flower since we have nowhere near enough gems. I've lost gems more times than I can count. (S8, why not put the "gem trap" theory to rest and finally give us a confirm button?!!)

Farm Supplier
    Harvesting from white flowers, and then using those to make Living Wood since even with a Living Tree I can't seem to ever have enough on hand. I'm using red and purple petals to make Floral Glow to make Faerie Elixir (which is also using up Living Wood). So it's not a total loss. Kicking myself though for not getting the Spellbound Bloom when there was a gem reward for doing so.

On the upside I'm completely filled up on Dyes finally. Though... not sure what I can do with those anymore.

I haven't gone out of my way using up energy to get Spellbound Dew but I've managed to gather almost 40 from playing like this regularly the past few days. So I don't think it's too bad.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I'm just going to hold out upgrading 'a building' to level 6 until we get an event that requires it lol (or until I get enough dew to be able to upgrade multiple buildings without the spellbound flower lolol) it's taking forever and a day to get enough to make just the one block/beam, I don't fancy chances of building up grades if we need to further down the line!

I wonder if there is some unknown limit of 20 dew in inventory (it is supposed to be 99)..... I haven't found a single dew since I reached 20 in inventory, has anyone manages to have more than 20 in their inventory?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyHills View Post
    I wonder if there is some unknown limit of 20 dew in inventory (it is supposed to be 99)..... I haven't found a single dew since I reached 20 in inventory, has anyone manages to have more than 20 in their inventory?
    Yes you can have more than 20 dew in your inventory. Not sure what the max is.