Thread: Limit on Royal Decorations?

Rhino Keeper

Limit on Royal Decorations?

I just tried to purchase some Sand Spire's for my kingdom (thank you for making these a coin purchase in the market) and I got a Limit Reached warning. I thought that limits on walls and decorations were removed ages ago? Is there a limit for the amount of Royal Decorations? Anyone know what it is? SW sorry if this is in the HUB, but I didn't know where to look.
    Last edited by sunnygirl634; 08-18-16 at 12:59 PM.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I just tried to purchase some Sand Spire's for my kingdom (thank you for making these a coin purchase in the market) and I got a Limit Reached warning. I thought that limits on walls and decorations were removed ages ago? Is there a limit for the amount of Royal Decorations? Anyone know what it is? SW sorry if this is in the HUB, but I didn't know where to look.
    I did the same thing and it won't let me buy any either. I even sold a couple of royal buildings. I hope they respond to this soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey there!

There is still a limit on Royal Points buildings, I'm not sure about decorations. We're discussing the concern regarding the limits (for this and for Town Buildings), but I can not speculate as to what may or may not happen, and if so when.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey there!

There is still a limit on Royal Points buildings, I'm not sure about decorations. We're discussing the concern regarding the limits (for this and for Town Buildings), but I can not speculate as to what may or may not happen, and if so when.
    I hope this is resolved BEFORE the sand castle, Spire and Tower leave the marketplace. I would love to have them in my kingdom.
    Last edited by tonyjosiah; 08-18-16 at 01:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried selling dragon statues, chariots and beast statues to no avail. ������Y

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    We're limited to 55 royal decorations. The limit was only removed for walls/gates/towers

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    I've tried selling dragon statues, chariots and beast statues to no avail. Y
    Beasts aren't royal. Dragon statues, unicorn statues, carriages, the glass and sand watchtowers & spires and palace/castles, the glass gazebo and some other deco (can't remember which ones ) from the barons tent are royal.

You'll have to sell one royal decoration to add an other if you have 55
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    We're limited to 55 royal decorations. The limit was only removed for walls/gates/towers

Beasts aren't royal. Dragon statues, unicorn statues, carriages, the glass and sand watchtowers & spires and palace/castles, the glass gazebo and some other deco (can't remember which ones ) from the barons tent are royal.

You'll have to sell one royal decoration to add an other if you have 55
    Thanks so much!
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>