Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Goals: 2016-August-17 "Phoebe's Science Project"

Wow... the tables are not part of the goal so if we want to have tables that match the chairs we will need to pay gems for the tables!?!? I hope I am seeing it all wrong because if this is the case I will be quite disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    I'am grateful that tables are not part of goal. I never waist gems in goals. And if you want to use chairs (I won't - bought them and stored them, I don't like them at all) there are many black or red tables you can use.

Quote Originally Posted by MaDsDrag View Post
    Wow... the tables are not part of the goal so if we want to have tables that match the chairs we will need to pay gems for the tables!?!? I hope I am seeing it all wrong because if this is the case I will be quite disappointed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaDsDrag View Post
    I used the orange and black chairs with Granny's tables. They look cute together.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    This goal is all over the place. So at one point you have to go back and cook the first recipe again?? We have to ask neighbors for two sets of things?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm kinda liking the goals, challenging. But i don't like the tables that go with this update costing gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    I'm kinda liking the goals, challenging. But i don't like the tables that go with this update costing gems.
    I dont like this new goal layout at all. If i wanted to do confusing time consuming goals i would play the awful bs2 game. Im skipping this goal, i dont even like the final prize.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the final prize. It will work well with the other lab stuff I got last year. I don't really mind having to go back and cook more of the items on the first oven as part of the goal as I always try to cook all the items for gems anyway. I don't like that the tables are for gems, but as its not required to get the goal prize, it doesn't bother me. I really like the garden.

So wait.....we're supposed to make the nachos, build the stoves and then make more nachos, the escargot, and go back and make cupcakes? Yipe! I guess I should put my regular stoves and ovens in storage....

Farm Supplier
    I'm kinda liking this new way of doing goals. Its a nice mix up. Breaks up the normal way of doing it. As long as I don't have to spend gems to finish/participate in goals, I'm cool with it

I like this new way as well. After playing for four years, a change is welcome! I say keep spicing it up S8.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast