Thread: Who to level up next

Fashion Designer

Who to level up next

I am about to level valiant to fifteen and am debating where to go from here. I do want to level a pink/white, most likely tiny or Beauty to give me a better chance at primes, just not sure which to do. tiny is much cheaper being a breedable, but Beauty has the added advantage of being an Unbreedable so would be a stronger fighter.

However since I know I'm going to do one or the other it's not that much of a debate.

as well, I have done two champions besides valiant and am considering a third or more likely Achilles for now. However when I do the next champion I want it to be one that I really like. I am considering Immortal since I do not have Sentinel (never managed to get the value pack and really hope it comes back!) or possibly take my USA dragon up to 15 since he has been awesome for me. Would prefer a pure soccer tho. What I would be interested to know is those if you who have immortal at epic or higher, do you feel it is worth the food cost to raise him to that level? His feeding pattern I believe is H which puts him at a hunger level greater than valiant and Sentinel but yet I don't believe he has any special ability (even tho he seems stronger than the rest!)

I am also finally in the process of raising my commons and will finish them quickly. Fire is done, forest is getting close. I have heard rumours about air being good at ****ing something but I can't remember what. Any clues on this mystery would be appreciated too. In other words this is just a general what are you doing next post!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Too busy saving food back up for next tales even though I want my lotus at 15 so I can try for a prime dragon but the food needed is ****ing me without the mine for extra food at min , we need more crop options or to miss a tales event at this rate

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Sim. I have my immortal at lvl.15. He is good- not RS good or Playful good but good nonetheless. IMO, nothing extra-ordinary and performs just as any other champ. I do have RS at 15, and rarely use immortal anymore. I think gilded knight which requires much less food would be a better choice. On 2nd thought, why would you want a 3rd champ at 15? It won't add any new firepower as far as battles are concerned. Your dragon- Your call and all that, but I would suggest investing food on some other dragons.

I have just taken spirit queen to 15 and being a H type she had quite an apetite!! My next project is to take sweet tooth to 15 and pair it with Spirit-Queen which gives me a shot at ALL the primes except prime eternal. Next in line would be Achilles. I don't do all the tales compulsively anymore, only if the dragons have unique combination- so I don't need to haord foods as before.

Will be fun to hear from other players about their plan.
    Last edited by jagarjag; 08-17-16 at 05:57 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks j?ger should have mentioned I already have warrior princess and gilded knight at 15 I wanted to know about the merits of immortal and you just answered it so I will go with tiny which should give me the ability to breed all primes in combination with beast. I already have eternal and chroma so not worried about those. Btw sweettooth is difficult to work with as it will never give you the fairytale type. You might want to reconsider that one.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    All 18 Arctics epic

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by byteme77 View Post
    Too busy saving food back up for next tales even though I want my lotus at 15 so I can try for a prime dragon but the food needed is ****ing me without the mine for extra food at min , we need more crop options or to miss a tales event at this rate
    I agree and I have missed a couple tales where the dragons were not up to what I wanted. I no longer stress if the patterns are not what I like in two out of three.

All 18 Arctics epic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    ...Btw sweettooth is difficult to work with as it will never give you the fairytale type. You might want to reconsider that one.
    As far as I know, Spirit queen and SweetTooth should give cheshire, big_bad, red queen and hook. Or am I missing something?

Fashion Designer
    Actually it can wrk but chances are extremely remote. You would have better odds with diamond/diamond. What will not work however is pairing two sweettooth together or diamond with sweettooth as the right elements are missing. Sweettooth is a complicated dragon but because if his color combos definitely good as aprime breeder. Sprit queen omg feedepingcan uktra rare us insane un my book lo, unless it's a diamond but to each his own!
    Last edited by Simdiva; 08-17-16 at 04:23 PM.

All 18 Arctics epic

What level player do you have to be to raise your dragons higher than 10? I'm at 54. I haven't been playing that long. Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    What level player do you have to be to raise your dragons higher than 10? I'm at 54. I haven't been playing that long. Thanks!
    You will need to purchase and place the Noble Crystal to be able to raise your dragons above level 10.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....OS-and-Android)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request