Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Blackhole Dragon August 16 2016 (leaves August 23)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    1.coral
    2.coral
    3.coral
    4.coral
    5.celestial
    6.coral
    7.coral
    8.coral
    9.coral
    Last edited by Burrymillz; 08-22-16 at 06:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm dyslexic so when I saw the pop up my first thought was "wow, they're really marketing for the boys with this backhoe".

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I'm trying to breed this one but I'm still on the streak of no black hybrid. The try for Circuit and Bonfire were disappointing as ****. Am I being punished for something I said in the forums and as a result I'm banished from breeding black? I still haven't bred a black hybrid since February - almost 7 months?
    I'm going to have faith that the streak will break with this dragon. We'll see after Coral is put on the nest for the 200th time.
    Results so far:
    Lotus/Peacock = Penumbra (sucks just as bad as Coral)
    Diamond/Illusion = 200th Coral, yay!
    Diamond/Illusion = Penumbra again
    Diamond/Illusion = Coral #201
    Black Pearl/Deep Freeze = Serpent
    Black Pearl/Azurite: Coral #202
    Black Pearl/Azurite: Coral #203
    Amethyst/Electric: Penumbra #88 (a slap in the face since dragon expires tomorrow)

I'll update this list as time goes on.
    Again, no black in this streak. I tried to be cool but slapping me in the face with a dumb fail like Penumbra when the breeding time ends tomorrow exactly like it was during Bonfire is not cool. Higher level players should have the same chance of breeding a limited dragon as lower level players and I believe the algorithm changed for me because I speak up in forums. I would love for someone to prove me different and prove me wrong. If I breed a black hybrid or a new dragon this week then I won't talk about this issue anymore.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Again, no black in this streak. I tried to be cool but slapping me in the face with a dumb fail like Penumbra when the breeding time ends tomorrow exactly like it was during Bonfire is not cool. Higher level players should have the same chance of breeding a limited dragon as lower level players and I believe the algorithm changed for me because I speak up in forums. I would love for someone to prove me different and prove me wrong. If I breed a black hybrid or a new dragon this week then I won't talk about this issue anymore.
    Me 2 my blacks always split ALWAYS I don't understand it

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Here's what happened when Bonfire came out:
    "Just as I figured another Ambassador by breeding night and Shadow. I even used gold to breed 10 times. Here's the disappointing run down. And, yes, I am truly angry about this.

Night/Shadow - Ambassador
    Night/Shadow - Ambassador
    Night/Gold - Mist
    Night/Gold - Seer
    Night/Gold - Coral
    Night/Shadow - Mist
    Night/Gold - Leo
    Night/Tigerfly - Coral
    Night/Bat - Dark Phoenix
    Diamond/Shadow - Coral
    Night/Air (with "boosted" breeding) - Mist

And just for laughs I put in Night and Lotus and guess what I got? You guessed it - Water. Are you kidding me?

I know doggone well it's something wrong here. Notice none of the dragons I've bred have any black elements and it's been that way for 6 months straight. Sorry for the rant but I had to bring up the issue. Good luck to all of you in your quest to breed Bonfire. I know I won't get it nor any other black hybrid."
    Last edited by starship412; 08-22-16 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Took out a couple of things...

Rhino Keeper
    So. Many. Corals.

Nightclub Owner
    I was getting never ending Corals too so I tried kooky's paring of Raven & Peacock in my main den and got a fail (don't remember which one) so on my Breeding Roost I immediately tried Magic & Night again, and BOOM! 31 hours! There must be certain pairs that either work better or cause a trigger. I know a lot of posters were getting it with Dark Angel but I don't have one of those. I was using Prime Eternal and Anubis for awhile with no luck though. Even tried switching it up with PE & Magic / Anubis & Night but again no luck.

I really hope you all get yours too before tomorrow
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    hahaha I have collected so many small purple gemstones this time
    about 20 hours to go but I think I can't get this dragon~
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Executive Chef
    Last three tries for this and Dark Crystal were all 20 hours. The first was Island, the second was Sapphire and don't know what the third one is yet. Before that it was mainly Corals.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456