Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wax Parchment - Why?

Farm Supplier
    When I use the gift back button, I select the gift then hit the send button, don't think I have ever just hit the gift back button and just sent without choosing a gift first, didn't know I could even do that!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Halilady View Post
    When I use the gift back button, I select the gift then hit the send button, don't think I have ever just hit the gift back button and just sent without choosing a gift first, didn't know I could even do that!!
    You can do that on android. We used to be able to do it on iOS as well but storm8 did an "upgrade" well over a year ago and broke it. We have lots of other issues since then as well and none of them are being fixed.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Been playing for a long time, 2 hospital breakstay for few months though. On Android and never seen a gift back option without my choosing a gift to send back first. Must be a version I never used.

Ridiculous situation to try and explain to neighbors, not seeing it or quite getting it myself. ...weird!

Thanks guys

New Resident
    I told my neighbors that there is a glitch problem after constantly receiving wax parchment. And you know what, my neighbor said I was sending them wax parchment, so they gifted me wax parchment thinking I needed it. I actually have been mass giving cappuccinos. Am I being fooled or is my neighbor telling me the truth?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 23andyou View Post
    I told my neighbors that there is a glitch problem after constantly receiving wax parchment. And you know what, my neighbor said I was sending them wax parchment, so they gifted me wax parchment thinking I needed it. I actually have been mass giving cappuccinos. Am I being fooled or is my neighbor telling me the truth?
    Where are you gifting them from? Do you press gift back on a cappuccino in your newsfeed and then select all your neighbors from there? Or do you gift from your neighbor list? If you're doing the former, then you're gifting everyone wax parchment. But if you're doing the latter, everyone should be getting cappuccino. In that case, maybe your neighbor is too stubborn to admit they've made a mistake so they're trying to make it look like your fault.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Limequat View Post
    Where are you gifting them from? Do you press gift back on a cappuccino in your newsfeed and then select all your neighbors from there? Or do you gift from your neighbor list? If you're doing the former, then you're gifting everyone wax parchment. But if you're doing the latter, everyone should be getting cappuccino. In that case, maybe your neighbor is too stubborn to admit they've made a mistake so they're trying to make it look like your fault.
    The latter. I have been going on their home page to mass gift. Yes, you are right about my neighbor. I had gotten cryptic messages in response to me directly asking why they would not change the way to gift temporarily. I felt it was not worth pursuing the topic any longer, so I deleted the neighbor.

Anyways, it is an annoying glitch. Storm 8, please fix this soon.

Farm Supplier
    I don't understand why people don't notice the glitch. I noticed it instantly and always send gifts by clicking on "neighbors" then "gift" and so on. It irritates me that people either don't pay attention or don't care, and constantly send those parts each day. I end up deleting them.

It's been a couple of years now Storm 8....can you take the time and fix it please?

Quote Originally Posted by daisybeach View Post
    I wish they would fix that. I would prefer to gift back the same gift I received.
    Why do people automatically gift back the same thing they received? I try to send my neighbours what THEY want, not what I want. If I see someone is building an older oven, I'll send a part for that oven. It doesn't mean I want that part...I may have mastered that oven long ago. And what on earth is the point of staying awake (in some time zones) so you can gift at reset?? Isn't it best to wait and see what your neighbours might need??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12