Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Value Pack-500 Gold/Valiant Dragon/Shimming Shrine August 11 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I don't have this offer. I'm on iOS and current offer is 15000 apples, archer dragon and 150 map and ends in about 12 hours
    Same here. Valiant would be tempting, but I don't want another Diamond habitat, I have too many already.

Fashion Designer
    I have a Seabreeze offer on my Halloween version. Trying to open the most updated app to see if there's anything different there, but I highly doubt it

Rhino Keeper
    What is the level that is considered high-enough to see this package?

I'm already lv155 and still being offer package like Honeybee, Forestfire, Seabreeze...

Executive Chef
    I don't have this either (iOS). Maybe it will appear after the Archer pack ends. I'm kind of hoping I won't get it because this one would be seriously tempting!

We have 4 iOS games and this is not on offer for any. Nor is it on our android. Bummer
    If it happens to appear after the archer pack goes, I'm in. My 1st try with the diamond temple is a bust (tho I have 8 hrs left to hold out hope). Would be my 1st diamond so I simply can't pass it up.
    Last edited by nicsdragonisle; 08-12-16 at 04:11 AM.

Host(ess)
    The first decent, worthwhile package for a long time. Needless to say I treated myself!!

Banned
    It is a nice pack but I will not buy it. Until I see equality. Im not willing to fund iOS only considering I'm on Android
    Last edited by Burrymillz; 08-12-16 at 06:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Why is the moderator not commdnting on why so many of us do not have this pack???

Banned
    I figured it would pop up after the other pack ended but the one that came to me was infinity and 15,000 apples

Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    I figured it would pop up after the other pack ended but the one that came to me was infinity and 15,000 apples
    Same here. Not that I would spend the money on the other pack - I haven't spent money in this game since buying a Diamond Dragon after being frustrated when I couldn't breed one only to then breed one a few months later.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast