Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Value Pack-500 Gold/Valiant Dragon/Shimming Shrine August 11 2016

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    No way it's random. All their precious mods and employees get it don't they?
    If a player has the pack, they received it genuinely as part of the offer. Mods are normal players with normal accounts. They don't have any special access to offers or features.

Forum staff and Support staff don't have the ability to turn off/on offers or features for any specific account.

Rhino Keeper
    What if they received it then it was gone the following day are we still entitled to it as you mentioned in reply to someone else , it reads as a yes but would like to know before I email support to ask them for this back so I can buy

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by byteme77 View Post
    What if they received it then it was gone the following day are we still entitled to it as you mentioned in reply to someone else , it reads as a yes but would like to know before I email support to ask them for this back so I can buy
    I'll send you a PM to see if I can help figure it out for you, but I nor support can enable it or turn it back on if it's no longer visible.

Farm Supplier
    It disappeared for me... I was planning to get it after I went to the bank to deposit my tips. I hope it will be re-enabled. Seems wrong for it to say it had 45 days and then have it leave randomly.

Edit; It came back after I restarted my game. ^^ Now to get to the bank asap before it happens again. 😆
    Last edited by amuletmoon; 08-17-16 at 12:14 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is this partially level based on who gets shown it? In the store Valiant is locked because I'm not 30. I haven't seen the ad pop, but I've got 3 days left on the 80 gold/5k food/Clockwork for 1.99 ad.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    Is this partially level based on who gets shown it? In the store Valiant is locked because I'm not 30. I haven't seen the ad pop, but I've got 3 days left on the 80 gold/5k food/Clockwork for 1.99 ad.
    First offer always is cheap.
    After you bought the prises will be totally different
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rado_nik View Post
    First offer always is cheap.
    After you bought the prises will be totally different
    Oh! Thank you very much
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Executive Chef
    My valiant pack is gone now. I was considering buying it, and thought 44 more days would give me time to decide. Oh well, I'll keep my money.

New Resident
    Has everyone who had said they did not recieve the pack but now have recieved it?

I only just heard about this value offer, when I came to the forums looking for another issue. Is it too late to get the value pack? I know my sister did t get it either. If she writes in here, will it be offered to her, to Our? Thank you for the I Found!