Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: August 10, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    The colour is bright and warm, everything is lovely, the fountain is creative when comparing to those in the past, but it looks like the sun (or sunflower?) is vomitting.
    Somehow to me this update seems more like some ancient civilization than sunny warm weather.

Hey! A puking sun fountain! Just kidding, but it does look like that is what it is doing😅.

Farm Supplier
    Is this Sunshine thing an update or goal? If not a goal then when does August goal start? Thanks!

NEW Goal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    Saw this on the blog too would be nice for goals but I'm fine with the two appliances!
    We are getting goals!!!!!

Host(ess)

Wink

I think like other .. it's interesting, can be used to make decorations ... can serve to egypt or Aztec or sunny summer xD

if there are two furnaces it is new goal ??
    For Storm8: I want to buy back the machines that no longer exist and expired machines goals .

^vv^ < ─(v^▼.▼^)

Rhino Keeper
    It looks like the sun is throwing up. But that's fine! Who doesn't want a puking sun in their garden

It looks like it's definitely a new goal. We haven't had one in awhile, so I think it's safe to assume that it's a goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have the 1st oven built? I'm trying to figure out which of the past oven have the same time profile so I can work on mastering. Thanks! Good luck all! I kinda like this-another one that can go with the spring's astrology goal decor.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    Does anyone have the 1st oven built? I'm trying to figure out which of the past oven have the same time profile so I can work on mastering. Thanks! Good luck all! I kinda like this-another one that can go with the spring's astrology goal decor.
    I do. The first item to bake takes 1 hour. The goal thread is also updated.

Rhino Keeper
    I really hoped we would get the olympic stuff and recipes from 2012 back for a limited time. Well, I can still hope for next week.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast