Thread: Catalog Items (sorting)

Host(ess)

Catalog Items (sorting)

Hello

What I really want changed is...

1. Please PLEASE let us sort our catalog items by time and color. I always 100% of the time look for clothing that will be ready within a specific time frame so they won't expire before I can get back to the game (like when I'm at work). Also I try and color coordinate my items. For instance my colors are purple, turquoise and black. I want color coordinating items. SO PLEASE LET US HAVE THE ABILITY TO ALSO "SORT" BY TIME AND/ OR COLOR. PLEASE UPGRADE SO WE CAN SORT WHICHEVER WAY WE CHOOSE.

Thank you
    Tracy
    aka: Silver💞Cowguurl

Host(ess)
    I agree somewhat. Maybe we can start off with sorting by time of completed orders. This will help a lot of us looking for catalogs in a certain time frame. For instance, I am now completing all catalogs in the 3 hour time frame. I have to scroll thru the entire catalog to find each one. This option will also help players that are on a time crunch (like going to work or going to bed) to choose their catalog. I feel this will not only help the players, but make them much happier while playing the game. Hope this becomes a reality soon. Anyone else agree with having a sorting option?

Farm Supplier
    The catalogue is so random, it really does need organising
    It is so disorganised and drives me bonkers plus if wish ppl to play and longevity and all that a lil organisation would go down a treat

Just a suggestion

GAMER GIRL
    <3 <3 <3 <3

Farm Supplier
    1000000000% agree I've been wanting this for a while now the casual formal nightlife and runway tabs are really useless unless u r looking for a certain catalogue u know which tab but a time tab would be soooo helpful please add this team lava