Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see?

Please, please, please put the community event back in rotation. The monotony of tales/leaderboard/tales/leaderboard etc etc is getting beyond boring. The community wants to play as a group too.

I also would like to see the continuing opportunity to get "retired" dragons through breeding. Maybe each month, pick one or two retired dragons to be available for breeding for that month. With all the dragons that are "retired" that would give newer & older players the chance at them & keep the pool fresh so to speak.

Most of your designs are off the hook awesome & I wish I could have them all! Thanks for the opportunity to put in ideas!

Fashion Designer
    Nothing really new, but 4 things I love to see,
    1 make the game equal for all devices. So all Andoid things for IOS.... I guess we're missing nothing on Android! 😉
    2 fix the known bugs! (Eg The no black from Zodiacs, the crashes buying a habitat or visit a neighbor, ...)
    3 The button for all actions on a different place as the button to spend gold!
    4 The color/type from the gems more logical to the looks/name of the dragon. Sometimes there's a gem and I don't see it in the dragon (Eg white in Mire) or a gem is missing (Eg Royal in Spirit Queen)

Banned
    Brown and Orange color types
    Diamond / Gemstone,Metal,Royal,Dino
    4 dragon habitats for Stone,Royal,Metal,Dino
    New in game theming, background night /day, sunny /rainy
    New crops
    Release of all dragons Android never got

Fashion Designer
    Hi, Flatfoot! I would like to see more breedable hybrids for the Tropic, Dino, Stone, Cosmic (perhaps you can complete the planets of the solar systerm since we already have Saturn and Earth(?) --- correct me if I'm wrong on this one), Soccer, and Egyptian-type dragons. I also want to see new colors like orange and brown together with their respective habitats and new dragon designs, please!

As for the events, I would like to see the return of community world events or other events similar to that where players will work together instead of competing. I think that will build stronger camaraderie between DS players.

And please add confirm buttons too to avoid unwanted purchases.

Banned
    Truthfully before anything else gets worked on, first both ios and android should be equal, that and mining opened. Also wanted to add I'd love to see cosmic 4 dragon habitats and more cosmic types, including a diamond /cosmic dragon, maybe a universe dragon. Really those old space event dragons should have been cosmic types too imo. Oh and I'd like to get Egyptian types

ORANGE! Yes, that would be great!
    High yield crops
    Loss limits on battle rounds -10 loss max per round OR opponent should lose strength with each battle won. 20+ losses on a round is absurd really.
    Increase probability for breeding a diamond for players over level 125.
    Please bring back world events with reasonable goals. These were the only events that could be finished by nearly all players w/o spending gold and/or babysitting game.
    Group high spending leaderboard players together to give others a shot at winning occasionally.
    I'll think about new themes and come back to it.
    Thanks for asking for input! Really appreciate it!

Fashion Designer
    Agree with most everything said here with one small addition, could you perhaps add at least one more gemstone pink. Quartz just dies not cut the mustard in arena most days. I really want to close up my right mine as it's becoming a bit of a pain but afraid of losing food. Maybe it would be nice to see another type of right mine for those that have finished. Use mine for food and something else special? Maybe the odd special egg as a reward for having completed your expansions or maybe this could be used for events only and only opened when the event is on and only open to people who have finished the right side. It would be an incentive to close up the right side.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    *REMINDER*

This thread is about the art and theming. There is a lot of discussion about game features and desires that are muddying the conversation. There are other threads for those topics. Please keep this to visual and thematic likes/dislikes.

I also would like to see more unique type combos (maybe something like pink/fairytale/gemstone?). I think black/white/red, black/white/blue, white/blue, red/yellow, blue/purple, and green/yellow are all starting to be overused. I would like another pink & gemstone type dragon (more pink types period), more cosmic, fairy tale, and rainbow type dragons (that should stay on the breeding market and not for a limited time).

As for themes.. I think it would be cool to have sailor moon themed dragons lol that would be good for new cosmic dragons. Each dragon would have the cosmic type along with whatever other type(s) each sailor guardian represents (I hope I explained that well). Maybe they all could be fairy based (I don't think any other form would fit this theme lol).
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Fashion Designer
    Anyone who has seen my main island knows that I'm a great fan of diamond, rainbow and gemstone dragons. So a sparkling, colorful, bright-shining, sunglasses required diamond/rainbow/gemstone hybrid would be greater than awesome

And after that: a orange type introducing Dutchie theme? Yes, I'm from the Netherlands, so I'd love to see a Windmill, Drop (liquorice) and Stroopwafel dragon (a world event, sometime in the future, perhaps?)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast