Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see?

Rhino Keeper

What would you like to see?

Hey everyone! It's your favorite dragonsmith, Flatfoot!

I'd like to ask the community (that's you) what you'd like to see in Dragon Story! I'm always trying to create the most engaging, creative, beautiful content for you all, but I want to know if there's something I'm missing or that you want more of.

Let me first highlight what this thread IS and is NOT to best utilize our time

This thread IS:
    -This thread IS about new themes for dragons and events you'd like to see.
    -This thread IS about existing dragons and events you like in game.
    -This thread IS about minor details on art that you do and do not like.
    -This thread IS about color combos you'd like to see, and ones that you're tired of.

This thread is NOT:
    -This thread is NOT about the events themselves.
    -This thread is NOT about new features or gameplay.
    -This thread is NOT about expansions or habitat capacity.

(This post may get updated as users respond)
    Last edited by FlatFoot; 08-04-16 at 05:51 PM.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Flatfoot, I have to give you a standing ovation for making some of the hottest dragons around. In terms of beauty I have to say Sunlight, Dame of Darkness, Mage, Lord of Light, Knightmare, Adventure, Crusader, Dark Phoenix, Bride of Franken, Ballot, Dueler, Colossal, Aether, Black Ice and Curio are amazing.
    My suggestions are to bring brown in as a new element, create more Cosmic, Fairytale and Royal dragons and keep up the good work on the creativity.

Executive Chef
    Things I'd love to see? Hmm...if this is scatterbrained, I apologize in advance, I like to type like I talk, if that makes sense.

I'd love to see the existing dragons redesigned (the ones before you were on board/older dragons that look pixelated compared to the newer ones). Putting old next to new you can see a huge difference in quality. I'd also love to see purely Celtic or Egyptian theme, Old Aztec/mayan (your work sometimes looks a bit like this actually). Rewards in the arena like you all have in the overgrowth dragon thing...old arena dragons (maybe the ones made by pieces) as a rare drop for a win in the arena, maybe add a little food to each win like in FFS. More cosmic like cosmic dragons, maybe some new mythic and olympians too. I know some have been added, but those are my three fave types that are not colors. I have also started collecting unique habitats when I can/when I like them, lol, so those are always good. I loved the arcane and sun and moon tales, so themes like that are awesome too.

Hopefully I didn't go too overboard, lol! I'll add more if/when i think of it. Thanks for including us in this, you rock! <3

(Oh, and PS...I think I'd mail you about 30 virtual hugs if you could squeeze Time Travel in on a milestone on the leaderboards!)

Ohhh...PSS...I don't know if this falls in the realm of don't mention, but I personally would LOVE to see the little items like the radiant flame and the extra click item for gold during community events, when they become deco, go on sale in the market for like, ideally a big amount of coins, or a small amount of gold (like 10 gold or so, lol). Because I adored some of those items in the past, and just could not see myself paying a huge chunk of gold for a decoration.
    Last edited by Niire; 08-04-16 at 06:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd really love to see the World Community Events return ♡ And since I've only been playing 14 months, I'd also like to see more of the older dragons, including the earlier mining ones, Fairytale, Cosmic, etc. I'll add more as I think of them Your creativity seems endless! Thanks for opening this thread. ..very much appreciated to be able to voice our thoughts & know they'll be read!

Fashion Designer
    I would like to see:

A Diamond Metal Hybrid

A Senior Dragon I am in my seventies and some of my friends in the game are also seniors we have two accounts on tablets at the Senior Center I volunteer at. A sage, male or female would be nice. Grand father or mother dragon, Elder almost had it but not quite.

I would like to see a wolf or dog type besides Cerebus I love cats but I am a dog lover and not having a Wolf makes no sense to me.

I would like to see Thor with his Hammer and a handful of lightening bolts. I dearly love these new designs that are holding tools and shields.bAdventuerer and The Stalwart dragons are pure genius.

My last idea is something I've actually played with on paper a tales event that's about building clockwork things. I'm a huge Steam Punk fan from long before it was a 'Thing'.

Fashion Designer
    1. More variety. It feels like we've mostly been getting the same 3 dragons, just colored in differently. When you look at these in a group it's easy to see: Mage, Lost Bones, Elder, Earth, Iron Bark, Skyshatter, Sunshower, Prime Arcane, Sunlight, Rainbow Rose, Torchbearer(minus the torch), Apprentice, Anemone. Even though they encompass a few body styles and colors, they all look similar and it feels repetitive. More dragons based on the Fairy, Serpent, Poison,and Genie body-types would help to break that up. Or how about a new dragon or two based on the Titan? Maybe even a new body style? With all the event overlap, maybe we are just getting too many new dragons too quickly?

My favorite newer dragons have been Sea Turtle, Swimmer, Oni (should have been a Champion type, he looks so tough!), Stalagmite, Stalactite, Stalwart (Champion!), Sea, Blue Tang, Liberty, Moonglow (those wings!), Sky, Circuit- the ones that look different and unique, or have a unique/rare color type

2. Add Orange as a new basic color type

3. New Tropic, Fairytale, Metal, and Dino types

4. Less red/black/white and various combos of those colors (although black/white hasn't been overdone and would be cool). Yellow is starting to edge it's way into that group, too.

5. New higher-yield crops or lower feeding requirements on new dragons (food growing capabilities are no where near proportionate to enormous feeding requirements of newer dragons)

6. Love the Metal/Diamond hybrid idea! How about Fairytale/Diamond, Tropic/Diamond, and Dino/Diamond, too?

7. I really liked the Stalagmite/Stalactite mining duo and would love to see that again.

8. Just a personal preference: Not crazy about the 'busy' looking dragons, or ones with lots of bold patterns on them (Curio, Apprentice, things like the little moons pattern on Moonglow's legs and side, the patterns on Mage's horns and on Prime Arcane, that sort of thing). Less is more, especially when it's moving on a small screen with lots of other moving things. I like my dragons mostly naked, too, lol! I don't care for the dragons wearing lots of clothes (Aladdin) or the ones that have hairstyles (Ballet).
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 08-05-16 at 11:42 PM. Reason: removed 8, 10, and 11 b/c not design related:)

Rhino Keeper
    Agree on the high yield crops as I have lots of dragons who are only level 8 cos I am always short of apples to evolve them.
    Would love to be able to trade gemstone dragons or rainbow etc instead of selling them when I get spares.
    Would like a new colour, orange or brown.
    Would like to be able to store or sell eggs after breeding instead of eg having to wait 16 hours for another useless Apollo fail to hatch.

Rhino Keeper
    Love Supreme, Stalwart, Moonglow, Dark Phoenix, Metal, Diamond, Chameleon, Fairy, Rose Knight, Beast, Dame of Darkness, Cursed Rose. Hate Olympus, Clown, Bubble, Surprise , Gemstone. More pretty/strong dragon shapes please.

Rhino Keeper
    Excellent initiative Flatfoot! Really appreciate it. My suggestions:

1. New colour types. Brown/orange as has been suggested above or any other color would be nice.

2. More mythic, tropic, royal, cosmic, dino dragons.

3. We have helios, astromancer, prism and diamond_prism. So why not add diamond dragons for all sub-groups? Like metal/diamond and royal/diamond etc.

4. We have a overflow of yellow/green; blue/white; black/red and black/red/white dragons. Please give us a break and introduce dragons with other colour combo. We don't have any breedable pink/olympus; black/rainbow; only 1black/purple; black/pink/green and pink/green/purple. Would love to see more dragons in those colours.

5. Long time players don't have any incentives for visiting neighbor's island. I, along with most of my nbrs rarely collect coins now from our island. How about changing the rule so that we can feed an x amount of apples to our nbr's dragons?

6. The previous initiative to retire some dragons was good. Please do it more often and this time pls pls retire some common types too.

7. New quest. Bring back the quest for gold and give us something new.

Thank you once again.
    Last edited by jagarjag; 08-05-16 at 04:36 AM.

1.new unique type hybrid dragons(fairytale/gemstone,metal/cosmic,etc)

2.new color dragons

3.new forestfire/tiny/skylord shaped dragons

4.new transparent dragons(like invisible dragon)

5.new arctic isles dragongs

6.add new quests(aquire dragon parts)

(!)7.fix adultform birthstone dragon's wing.(blue is missing)

Thank you for opening this thread!😊

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast