Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 7-12-2016

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update 7-12-2016

Update day!

Cool down your Customers with some of these slushy inspired items in Fashion Story:

• Slushy wallpaper
    • Slushy counter
    • Slushy Machine decoration
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-12-16 at 01:59 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Casual Summer Chill outfit, 5 hrs, low cost, low profit, low yield. Nice enough, and priced especially well for new players. I like the colors, reminds me of fresh peaches and shortcake. The shorts and bracelets are available in the closet for coins, the top and sandals are for gems.

Under the design tab, there's a thin slushy counter for 3 gems, a full counter for 10,000, slushy wallpaper for 3,500, a slushy machine display (!) for 30 gems.

Fun update!

Executive Chef
    I have mixed feelings about the update. I'm a big snow cone fan. I've been trying to get one for the past few days. But I'm in Texas where it's still 90 plus degrees at 8PM. There's no way in the world I would wear a sweater. So, I'm not sure what to feel about this update.

The profit and yield are very low. A little disappointed with that.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    why is the lingerie display there? are gonna be offered it or is that just cuz the box was discounted before?
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    why is the lingerie display there? are gonna be offered it or is that just cuz the box was discounted before?
    I'm not sure what display you are referring to. Can you be more specific or post a picture?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I'm not sure what display you are referring to. Can you be more specific or post a picture?
    between the 2 dressing rooms is the lingerie display
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

I think it's just a prop the designer used because the colors work nicely together. No hidden meaning.

Isis, do you think maybe sweaters with shorts is a California thing. They seem to like that pairing at S8.

Up here, if you're wearing a sweater in July, you either work in an icy, air-conditioned environment or you are elderly. If it gets cool enough for a casual cotton sweater, chances are you'd be wearing slacks or jeans with it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I think it's just a prop the designer used because the colors work nicely together. No hidden meaning.

Isis, do you think maybe sweaters with shorts is a California thing. They seem to like that pairing at S8.

Up here, if you're wearing a sweater in July, you either work in an icy, air-conditioned environment or you are elderly. If it gets cool enough for a casual cotton sweater, chances are you'd be wearing slacks or jeans with it.
    im from cali and we never wear sweaters in our summers, you would literally die here if someone tried that stunt hahaha

Executive Chef
    im from cali and we never wear sweaters in our summers, you would literally die here if someone tried that stunt hahaha
    I was wondering if you all wore sweaters in the summer in Cali. I just can't imagine anyone wearing a sweater in the summer time, although I have heard that some of the mountainous states have cooler nights, but this year, it seems like the weather is hotter than usual in all areas of the US.

Executive Chef
    Originally Posted by aiyoosha

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I was being slow. I see it now. I'm wondering if it could be the display they will release on sale or from a box they will place on sale. It does seem out of place in the picture, though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast