Thread: Daily Quest

Farm Supplier

Daily Quest

Does anyone know when the daily quest awarding stamps resets? Mine seems to be resetting later and later, I've closed the app and restarted it so that's not it.

The Honorable Panda
    Mine has been changing around. I was getting it in the evening, then they started showing up in the afternoon, now back to the evening.
    I will see if I can get any set times.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    I did get some information. I will keep a closer eye on when I am getting mine. ( I did not open my game a couple of days)

Daily Goals run on a 24 hour timer based on the time you first saw the Goal in your game. If you complete the Goal before the 24 hours has expired, you'll still have to wait the full 24 hours to get a new one. If you complete a Daily Goal before the 24 hours you have to complete it, you'll still need to wait the rest of the 24 hours to get a new goal. Similarly, if you don't open the game for over 24 hours, you'll get a new Daily Goal with 24 hours to complete it at whatever time you open the game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did get some information. I will keep a closer eye on when I am getting mine. ( I did not open my game a couple of days)

Daily Goals run on a 24 hour timer based on the time you first saw the Goal in your game. If you complete the Goal before the 24 hours has expired, you'll still have to wait the full 24 hours to get a new one. If you complete a Daily Goal before the 24 hours you have to complete it, you'll still need to wait the rest of the 24 hours to get a new goal. Similarly, if you don't open the game for over 24 hours, you'll get a new Daily Goal with 24 hours to complete it at whatever time you open the game.
    thx much!

New Resident
    It would be nice if Android devices got this, plus the other stuff missing too..... Any ideas if that will happen? Why is it different for iOS and Android?

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a listing of the daily quest requirements and the rotation schedule?

Found it - never mind!
    Last edited by CocoMom101; 08-24-16 at 01:30 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    Is there a listing of the daily quest requirements and the rotation schedule?

Found it - never mind!
    For other players reference here is a link to the thread.
    Daily quests that reward stamps