Thread: Rules for this forum + deleting posts

Fashion Designer

Question Rules for this forum + deleting posts

Please don't delete this thread as long as we keep it civil!

Most of us have noticed by now that quite a few posts get deleted. My honest question is "Why?".
    I'm not creating this thread to start a rebellion against mods and staff members I want to keep this thread as civil as possible. But I really think we could all use some informations regarding this topic because many of us don't even know why our posts get deleted.

In the past it seemed to be allowed and maybe even encouraged to post our ideas, opinions and yes, even criticism. I absolutely agree that insulting or rude posts are not appropriate. Many of us are adults, but that doesn't mean swear words and other things need to be thrown around. I think most of us can agree that it's okay to delete such posts. But even in the past mods were editing posts instead of deleting them. I still remember the little "edited because of [reasons]" note at the bottom of a post. But during the last weeks complete posts disappeared and I know many of them were quite long and contained multiple topics (not just mine, I have seen others as well).

So, why do these posts get deleted? Has there been a new rule added? Aren't we allowed to talk about certain topics? Did we use any words that aren't okay? Did we go against any rules?

As I said before, I try to ask this as nicely and civil as possible and I would really appreciate it if someone could give us an answer because I'm sure I'm not the only one who would simply like to know what's going on.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If a post is removed, it's due to a rule violation. Please see the forum rules and policies here.

If you have a question about a forum post or mod action, please post in Forum Disputes. Discussing these actions are not permitted on the main forum. Thank you.