Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Evolution Temple on Sale 500 Gold : July 26 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    With out a change to the farms I fine this feature useless. I plant max food and 1 temple deals with that. I would have no use for a 2nd one with out increase to food capacity.
    I don't think it sounds super useful either. That is a lot of gold. meh.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonGroveLane View Post
    I can't find the second evolution temple! I have force-closed the game and restarted, and when I go into the market, under Buildings, Evolution Temple is grayed out, and says Limited Reached. I am playing on iOS (iPad). Am I missing something? Is this only on phone, not iPad? Or does it need a certain model of iPad? (MIne is a few years old) TIA for any info
    Make sure you have the most current version of the game installed.
    Try force closing out your game.

If the temple is still showing limit reached, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

(make sure you only have one temple placed )
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    Kooky, when does the sale end?
    Trying to find out!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonGroveLane View Post
    I can't find the second evolution temple! I have force-closed the game and restarted, and when I go into the market, under Buildings, Evolution Temple is grayed out, and says Limited Reached. I am playing on iOS (iPad). Am I missing something? Is this only on phone, not iPad? Or does it need a certain model of iPad? (MIne is a few years old) TIA for any info
    You'll need to update your game. This feature requires version 2.4.2+.

Executive Chef
    Having quit tales early, had spare gold so bought second evolution temple ..... Why because the more recent dragons take forever to evolve stalwart for instance takes 36 hours roughly and block the first one ......
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    Kooky, when does the sale end?
    August 2 2016
    10am
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-27-16 at 01:57 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Having quit tales early, had spare gold so bought second evolution temple ..... Why because the more recent dragons take forever to evolve stalwart for instance takes 36 hours roughly and block the first one ......
    yes that's why i bought it too
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Happy with this new Evolution Temple (I keep saying Evolution Chambre, but that's from another game, lol). I really need it, because the new mining-dragon takes so many bombs!

I don't evolve my dragons to lvl 10, I only evolve them to lvl 7. Then, to get bombs cheap, I evolve cheap, long evolving time fails to lvl 4 and trade them in the Trading Portal for gems. This way I managed to save over 1,775,000 food, even tho I always fully participate in the Tales (which, we all know, require +/- 350,000 food). Heck, I even spent 1,500,000 food previous Leaderboard-event to get me the first prize. And even after that, I had 1,500,000 food left. I always knew saving food would be usefull for something :P

This stragegy (not evolving above lvl 7, and evolving fails to lvl 4 to trade them) is a win-win, tho I guess I will be running out of fails soon :P But then I'll just buy Water-dragons, and do this trick with them

The only dragons I evolved to lvl 10/15, are those usefull in the arena, and since I already have the best dragons for each type on lvl 15, there's no use for me to evolve them But this is only because I'm a long time player... If you're pretty new in the game (lvl 125 and below), you prolly won't have the best fighting dragons yet, and thus need more average fighting dragons on high lvl.

Thank you, Kooky and Elsa! I updated and the option is available now. I'm grateful for your help

Executive Chef
    Hey, when this goes live for android, will we get a sale? I REALLY want to get this, but no way I'd be able to pay 1000 gold for it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast