Thread: Materials Requests not going through or delayed

New Resident

Materials Requests not going through or delayed

I noticed that I sometimes get materials requests days after they are actually requested. I have sent some material requests to my husband but he never received them. I did receive messages the request was delivered. Anyone else experience this or know why it happens?

Executive Chef
    Did you send more than 20 requests in one day? If you sent requests to say 60 people, then only 20 will go out the first day the next 20 will go out the next day and the last twenty will go out the day after that.

New Resident
    Thank you. I didn't realize that. I am sure that explains it! No wonder I have so much sturdy wood today! LOL

Executive Chef

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Did you send more than 20 requests in one day? If you sent requests to say 60 people, then only 20 will go out the first day the next 20 will go out the next day and the last twenty will go out the day after that.
    Moderators, is that really how it works? It's my understanding that all requests go out at the same time, but you are limited to receiving 20 parts per day (from parts requests) and 20 gifts from neighbors (not from parts requests).

Farm Supplier
    That's what I understood too.

Executive Chef
    but then why would i see materials requests from my neighbors that say 4 days ago, when that request wasn't there yesterday?

anyway, i understood it the other way, although that's no indication of whether or not it's true.