Thread: Spin to win 7/22/16

Spin
    #1 - Kabuki dragon
    #2 - 250000 coins
    #3 - 2x Rainbow Path
    #4 - 2x Rainbow Path
    #5 - 250000 coins
    #6 - 2600 food
    #7 - 2x Rainbow Path (again the worst prize. Unused)
    Last edited by LietuvosRespublika; 07-28-16 at 02:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I think, at that point, android didn't have the world events, or I just missed it. I love the look of it though and I hope I can get her! <3 I started last year playing, in June I think... And enlightened is beautiful! I don't have much luck with the grand prizes, but I also like him too.
    I am on android too and that was my first world event,Super Sweet Birthday,released at 04-28-2015. good luck to all of us,hoping to get a dragon from this.

Farm Supplier
    I started after that event so I missed the Truffle dragon. Would love to win her!!

First spin: Kabuki! =D

Nightclub Owner
    1 - 3 maps......

disappointing as always
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Host(ess)
    The Last Spin to Win I got food 3 times, coins twice, maps twice, and no dragons. For the stupid Leaderboard Event spins, I think I probably got average stuff, but let's just say I have 11 tire swings (and only one was actually from the Country Picnic event).

So anyway I'm curious for myself, but maybe others can see how bad my luck is too:

Spin #1 = 250,000 coins

[edit]
    For posterity... I forgot to write down the actual order, i got 2600 food twice, another 250,000 coins, maps once, either rainbow tiles or soul stones (both uber useless) once, but like some others I at least got a Kabuki on the sixth spin! yay! my faith is restored... sorta.
    [/edit]
    Last edited by dragonsrsly; 08-10-16 at 07:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Spin #1 - scored with apples. One of the best prizes on the wheel.

It's not working properly for both myself and husband. Have pictures of the wheel and the prize awarded isn't the same as what we landed on when we spun!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsrsly View Post
    The Last Spin to Win I got food 3 times, coins twice, maps twice, and no dragons. For the stupid Leaderboard Event spins, I think I probably got average stuff, but let's just say I have 11 tire swings (and only one was actually from the Country Picnic event).

So anyway I'm curious for myself, but maybe others can see how bad my luck is too:

Spin #1 = 250,000 coins
    Same here, all of my spins have been regular items from my bad luck

Getting Chroma is the only exception, but it's the first dragon I've got from spinning the wheel for over 2 years. Yes, my last dragon from the wheel was more than 2 years ago before getting Chroma.

So while I finally got a dragon in the last spin, it seems bad luck continues on after that as I've got nothing good except for maps and coins.

Seriously, those are the worst prizes, even food is more useful than those items. Maps I can simply ask neighbors and coins I have more than 3 billion coins just sitting there with nothing to buy.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Just a quick word of warning, using the free spin option for the wheel resets the wheel's timer. Experience speaking here...

Executive Chef
    Today's free spins gave me rainbow paths, rainbow paths and then Truffle dragon! Yay!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast