Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: July 20, 2016

Fashion Designer
    I joined too late for the previous carriage goal so I welcome this one(:

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    I joined too late for the previous carriage goal so I welcome this one(:
    Yeah it's very nice but I'm betting it is going to be upwards of 50 gems or more for it.

Farm Supplier
    The shoe display could work with the ballet stuff. ( I had incredible luck with that crate so went a little nuts) I'm guessing they're a subtle reference to glass slippers.

Executive Chef
    nope, pretty sure they're a completely blatant reference to glass slippers.

Cuuuuuute

Rhino Keeper
    I love this update! I will pass on the tiles and curtains; everything else is not pink at all... well, horses do have some pink, but it's not overwhelming. The pink oven is not part of the decor. The chairs look great! I wish, there were new matching tables, too. But, since the last goal items were so hideous looking, this update is a pleasant relief after a week of ugliness, even though, I agree, it will be gem heavy.

I wish the other princess-themed items would be re-released (for a short time) in conjunction with these items. I want the other princess/royal ovens as well. I wasn't playing this game when that goal occurred. :-(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Yeah it's very nice but I'm betting it is going to be upwards of 50 gems or more for it.
    i wouldnt be surprised.not a fan of it though. i kinda like the chairs...
    i dont buy any displays that are around 50 gems rarely. its hardly ever worth it...especially with the reduced gem earning capabilities. more might be worth it, if they got rid of this cutesy design....im not a fan of their designer who does these....its all to asianfied.... they have a penchant for cutesy stuff in asia....cant escape it there...but here..... i hope they stop being inspired by asian stuff this much. (not the themes, those are great....just this cutesy stuff sucks)

Executive Chef
    I'm at level 31 and I nearly completed last weeks set of goals I am so happy. I never knew I could do this in time but on last recipe for the 2nd appliance. Also are non goal appliances forever to stay in the appliance section?

Executive Chef
    The carriage is 40 gems

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast