Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the difference between a regular white oven and an easy oven?

Question What is the difference between a regular white oven and an easy oven?

Hi! im new and I was wondering what is the difference between a regular white oven and an easy oven?
    Thnx

An easy oven requires fewer clicks to start your recipe cooking as well as serving it.. it cooks all the same foods..

Are the baking times the same for both?

Yes they are, it realty just means instead of say clicking/tapping your appliance three times, you only need to do it once. If your new and trying to spend wisely, it really is a waste of coins in my opinion

New Resident
    Selling my reg ovens off for easy ovens. So much better!

Farm Supplier
    I agree, it's a waste of money to buy easy appliances. Takes 2 seconds off your baking time.

Executive Chef
    Plus you have to build the easy ovens, which means you have to wait until you recieved all the parts, then bake. Instead of spending all your time doing that, you already have all your sweets baked. Seems the easy oven isn't really easy.

Fashion Designer
    What about fireplace ovens? Do they have the same recipes as regular ovens! Do they work "1tap" like easy ovens?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    What about fireplace ovens? Do they have the same recipes as regular ovens! Do they work "1tap" like easy ovens?
    I'm not sure about the 1 tap thing, but I do know that they have the same recipes as the regular ovens. Some people buys it because it looks better than the regular ovens, which I do agree they do look nicer, however I don't want to pay more coins and spend more time waiting for parts just because it looks nicer.

Host(ess)
    Does anyone know how to unlock white oven's lock recipes? I am done with the other recipes and yet it won't unlock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast